Ch. 22: Confessions and Izumi's Payback

Sports Festival

Izuku's Pov.

I was watching through the whole match and sat next to the two daughters of my favorite pro heroes.

We all were watching the rest of the matches and so far, they've been great matches.

Shoka was caught by the tape of Sero but Shoka went overboard with the ice and made an ice wave. It gave us the chills and she did this because she was upset.

Akame's match with Denki was a win and he used all of his quirk on her but she had a sword that could take shock attacks. Denki went into dumb mode and that was it.

Tenya was fighting with Mei, and he was wearing one of Mei's inventions. Mei just used Iida like a puppet and it was a little funny. She just wanted people to see her inventions and With that, Iida won but he was annoyed

As for Esdeath, she went up against the class president and she froze her feet. However, Momo skates towards Esdeath and strikes her. Esdeath gets the upper hand and strikes back at her. Momo gets knocked on her butt.

Mina fights with Aoyama. Aoyama uses his laser to blast Mina but he misses. She threw acid on his belt and the pants dropped. She skates towards him and knocks him out.

My sister's match with Kirishima was challenging, he hardened his skin and Izumi used his telepathic powers to over Kirishima and she kicked him hard. It did damage because Izumi was wearing steel shoes.

Izumi lifted him up in the air and slammed him. His quirk was turned off and Izumi pushed him out of bounds. Izumi won it.

Ochaco was now up against Bakugo and she was a bit nervous. Now, we are talking about this. So we went back stage to get some privacy.

Izuku: You got this, Ochaco. I know you can beat him.

Ochaco: Yeah, what if I can't beat him, can I still be a hero?

Izuku: No, you can still be a hero. I may have failed to save my friend but I still kept moving forward to keep trying and it went well. You can still be a hero, just not number one and why do you want to be the number one hero.

Ochaco: 'sighs' Okay, I only joined because... I heard the number one hero makes the most money and my parents are having trouble debt. I just wanted to help the people I love. I wanna make them proud and give it everything I got.

Izuku (smiled): I am proud of you. Good luck, Uraraka.

Ochaco (blushed): J-just call me, Ochaco. O-Ochaco is fine.

Izuku: Oh, good luck then, Ochaco.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I looked in her eyes and we were close to each other's lips.

Izuku (blushed): Ochaco..

Ochaco (blushed): Izuku..

My heart was beating fast and we began kissing each other. We let go of each other and I was trying to process this.

Izuku: So you really like me?

Ochaco: We just kissed so yeah. And I'm willing to share with you.

Izuku: Wait, Izumi told you?

Ochaco: Yes. You're not mad at her are you?

Izuku: No, I really like you, too.

Ochaco: Good. Now then, wish me luck!