Ch. 21: Sports Festival, A Brainwashing Student

Class 1A

Narrator's Pov.

The students were given some time to process what just happened at the Sports Festival.

They were glad to survive it and to see All-Might. They also were happy to see a certain Willamette Mall hero in action but Izuku would think so.

Kirishima: Dang, Izuku! The way you handle that monster was so manly.

Mina: What to expect from the famous hero, Izuku West!

Izuku: Guys, guys. We are supposed to focus on the Sports Festival, and to give it your all.

Momo: He's right! The Sports Festival is an important thing to this school.

Izuku: Heroes from all over the world are gonna be watching your performance. You'll not only win a medal but also some internships from the best heroes.

Denki: I don't know if hosting a sports festival is smart considering the villains on USJ.

Izuku: 'sighs' Mr. Kaminari, I think you need to understand that we have pro heroes watching our backs and besides if we wanna be the future heroes, we have to give our all.

Jirou: Although, that might be hard for you considering you're dumb.

Kaminari: Hey!

Izuku rolled his eyes and smiled.

Aizawa: Okay, take your seats, You two.

They bowed and went to take their seats.

Aizawa: They're right, y'know. You kids have put on your A-game, if you're gonna become pro heroes. This is one of the steps.

Iida: Yes, Sensei! We'll get right on it!

Izuku: You should do that after class, Iida.

He looked around to see the atmosphere. They all nodded.

Iida: Oh, right. Sorry.

After class ended, Izuku packed his things and opened the door to leave but stopped to see a crowd full of students.

Izuku (thoughts): What the?!

Student #1: Guys, check it out, Izuku West!

Student #2: It's also Class 1A! I heard they were in a battle with Class 1B. The classes were fighting against villains!

Student #3: I heard All Might was fighting with them!

Student #1: I think it was both.

Ochaco: What is going on here?

The students were talking about the students and The girls were flirting with Izuku.

Girl #1: Mr. West are you dating anyone?!

Girl #2: Hey! Jump in line, sister!

The girls were fighting each other by arguing and the Class 1A girls were getting jealous. Izuku felt uncomfortable about this.