84 Shibuya Wreckage

Songs:
hellsong. (let it in)- CVLTE
Take Me to Church- Hozier

1. Suguru Getos survival has been comfirmed and he has once again been sentenced to death.

2. The suspension of Yuji Itadoris death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.

3. Masamichi Yaga shall receive the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo, Suguru Geto, and Y/n Gojo and causing the Shibuya incident.

4. Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accomplice in the shibuya incident and is thus permanently exiled from the jujutsu world. Firthermore, removing is seal will be comsidered a criminal act.

5. Y/n Gojo has also been deemed an accomplice in the shibuya incident and is permanently exiled from the jujutsu world. She is to turn herself in immediately.

6. Special grade sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu is appointed Yuji Itadoris executioner.

- 7:00am, November 3 -

You sat on the floor of the demolished building, head resting against the wall with shut eyes. "Why aren't you fighting it?"

"I could ask you the same." Yaga grumbled.

You leaned forward, arms waving as you spoke. "That's different! I went missing for a week before and l'm married to Satoru, no shit l'm suspect! You had nothing to do with it!"

"It isn't just about Shibuya." He sighed heavily, sitting beside you. "They requested the details of my technique, and I refused to answer. Because of that, they can't trust me."

Your brows furrowed, "They don't have that information..? After so long?"

He set his jaw, "Their distrust isn't new. But because of my connection to you and Satoru, and what your positions were, they let it slide."

You scoffed, "I'm still here."

"But you have never been one to play politics. They don't think you pose a threat to them."

You clicked your tongue, turning away. "You're just gonna let someone kill you? Cmon Yaga, be serious. I can threaten them, or kill them. It doesn't matter."

"What about Itadori? His execution is back on."

"Don't change the subject."

"I can take care of it myself." He matched your angry expression. "Drop it."

"Don't use your teacher voice on me." You mumbled, shoulders slumping. "I need help. You can't let yourself be killed. Without Satoru l'm responsible for all the students. I can't do that by myself."

"You will be fine." He sat his arm around your shoulders. "You saved a lot of people in Shibuya-"

"But that's all I did. Sukuna still flattened the place and killed a ton of people-"

"You did what you wanted to, right? The students are alive. Nanami is alive, so is Shoko-"

"Then forget about what already happened." You cut him off. "I can't make a plan against him. He's an evil fucking mastermind, I can't-"

"You don't need to. You and Satoru raised strong and smart students. Just be there to support them."

"What if I can't get him back-"

"You can fix this. Don't doubt yourself. You always shut down before reaching your full potential." He ruffled your hair slightly before standing. "I'm not your teacher anymore. I've filled my role, it's time for you to do the same."