6 Dinner

Songs: Blue World- Mac Miller
             Tangerine- Glass Animals

Miska ambushed you as soon as you stepped from the car.  "How did it go?!"

"It went."

"T-thats it?"

"We met L/n's mom!"  Gojo grinned.

Normally, you didn't like people referring to you by your last name, but you weren't going to correct them out of spite.

"A very pleasant woman."  Geto added.

Miska cringed at your slightly pissed expression.  "Okay then..."

"And now, we're going to take L/n out for dinner." Gojo dragged you under his arm, leading you away.

Your head snapped over, "You're what?"

"Shoko is already out, we're going to meet her for dinner." Gojo stated as if it was obvious.

You clasped your hands together, hiding their shakiness, "Why?"

"Because it's dinner time."  Geto said simply.

But why are you taking me?!

Gojo looked down at you, your eyes laser focused in front of you, not moving even if you passed a loud ruckus or brushed shoulders with someone. Every once in awhile you'd take a sudden deep breath.
You scrunched into yourself as Gojo bumped your shoulder, "You're pretty dry you know that?"

"Mhm." You responded absentmindedly.

You have some audacity, you know that? 

"Geez, I don't know who's worse, you or this wall."

You glared, "Maybe you're the worst."

Gojo grinned, happy with your response. The two in front of you walked into a noodle shop, which thankfully wasn't as crowded as the sidewalks.

Shoko and Geto sat across from you and Gojo, paper menus being passed around.

You were quiet as they talked, quickly finding the cheapest thing on the menu and ordering. You looked out of the window with a blank face, your cheek resting in your palm and finger tapping your temple restlessly until the food was brought out.

"We should play twenty questions, all about L/n." Gojo suggested.

You picked at your food, unaware of how tightly you gripped the chopsticks while pushing the noodles around. "Why...?"

"Because it's fun and you're new!"

Shoko sent you a look filled with pity.

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Black and white."

"That's not even a color." Gojo complained.

"And you're annoying Satoru." Shoko rebutted.

"Whats that got to do with it?!" He defended.

"Notice how you didn't deny it." Geto grinned. "What about favorite food?"

"Smoothies."

"That's not even a food, it's a drink!"

"You're not even annoying, you're intolerable." You snapped back. "Next."

Gojo's jaw dropped while the other two laughed.

They took turns asking other simple ones like favorite dessert, season, ect. as you continued eating and began walking back to the school.