74 Flicking Lighter

Ep 8
-With the second years-

"Its today right? The Kyoto principal is coming to go over the exchange event." Panda questioned. "Satoru and Y/n are fighting with the higher ups because of the arrangements made for the first years on the special grade case, right? And the principal is one of those higher ups, right?...So if they run into eachother..."

You yawned, strolling around the corner. "What's going on?"

"We were betting if you or Satoru will go after the Kyoto principal first." Panda explained.

"Panda!" Maki hissed.

"Ew, is he here?"

"Yup!"

"Let me bet on myself-"

"Really?" Maki sighed. She glanced over her shoulder at a boom, "They must be fighting already. We should probably go help."

You wrinkled your nose, "My students are way better."

"I barely feel any intention to fi-gght!" Todo groaned as you landed on his back, pushing him into the now cracked cement.

"Feel it now?" Your heel hit the top of his head. "I really don't like you Kyoto people. Oh, except Utahime and Miwa."

Todo grinned, face still squished against the cement, "Special grade L/n Y/n. A prime woman."

You made a face, "Never say that again." Jumping from his back with more force than necessary, you waved while trotting down the path. "No more fighting please!"

"I get it! Gojo must be your type since you're with him!" Todo exclaimed.

"It's unfortunate we're walking in the same direction." You sighed.

Todo didn't seem offput by your jab, "Yuki did tell me you disliked the question and probably wouldn't answer it."

"Todo."

"Yes?"

"Shut your mouth." Whether Yuki held fault in your past you never decided, but her name left a sour taste in your mouth. You pursed your lips, "Do you really have any business here or do you like to bother me?"

"I have to gather Mai so we can see Takada! Have you seen Takada? You must have! She's everywhere!"

You sighed heavily, "Tell her I said hi. And leave."

Ugh, time for the meeting with that old hag of a man. Today sucks.

"Why do you always make me distract Yaga?" Gojo whined.

"Hey, I'm the slightly better kid in his eyes and I plan on keeping the title."

"You scheme more than he realizes."

You eyed him, "If you tell him about that I'll tell him you abuse me."

His jaw dropped, "You can't do that!"

"Then we have a deal that you can't speak of my schemes." You patted his shoulder.

"This is a scheme right now!"

"No no, this is a deal not a scheme."

Gojo sighed, "He'll never believe me anyways."

You stuck your tongue out, eyes widening as he grabbed it. "Et oo o ma tong."

"What did you say? Sorry, I can't understand." He grinned, speeding up as he let go.