68 Incite

"Your birthday is tomorrow, whatcha wanna do?" You asked.

"Actually, its today." Gojo showed his phone, "Its midnight."

"Its that late already?" You hummed, "Well, its up to you of you wanna pull an all nighter."

"I wanna drink."

"Like what? Does Indonesia have bubble tea?"

"No no, I want to get drunk."

"...eh?" You looked at him in shock, "For real? But you hate alcohol."

"I want to see if my reverse cursed energy really works on it." He shrugged.

"Oh thats a good idea." You hummed, "I'll try it next time. Okay! Lets get Satoru drunk!"

Song: In Your Eyes- The Weekend

After getting some alcohol you found a beach nearby, settling on a flat rock in front of the water. "Alright Satoru, down it." You handed him the bottle.

"All of it?!"

"Hmm, maybe just a couple gulps. What did it take, two shots and you got drunk? At least we're outside if you throw up." You laughed.

He unscrewed the top, grumbling, "Don't let me throw up again." His throat bobbed three times before shoving the bottle your way, "Bleg! So bad!"

You giggled, "I give it ten minutes and you're drunk."

Ten Minutes Later

"Oh god, I shunt have chugged it." He groaned, "It taste bad but I feel kindsa nice."

"Yeah?"

"Ye-om my gosh!" He yelled, falling back, "The waders attacking! Get it Y/n!"

You threw a rock into the water before grabbing his hands and pulling him back up, "Ok I got it, its dead now."

"Are you sure?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yup, all dead." You held a thumbs up.

He let out a sigh of relief, hand pulling at his uniforms collar. "I'm hot."

"Yeah it is a little hot, huh?" You looked over, finding him popping the buttons open and sluggishly pulling at his jacket. You quickly looked away as his top half was exposed.

He's filled out a little more since a couple years ago...

You cleared your throat, "Are you gonna try the technique?"

"Ive been, it won't work." His lips formed a pout. "You havta protect me Y/n."

"I got you, don't worry." You assured. "I'm actually surprised it doesn't work."

Gojo's head fell onto your shoulder, "Ohhh, mmsorry."

"Your sorry? For what?"

"Your disponted."

"Why would you think that?" You frowned.