37 Comfort

NSFW warning for this chap and more often, im not gonna warn everytime cause its kinda part of the story and this is rated mature

Song: Needed Me- Rihanna

Finally, you were back from your mission. You wanted nothing more than to see Geto and sleep. Throwing your bag onto the floor, you scratched Kune before bounding out of the room and toward Getos. You knocked on the door, unable to keep the grin from your face.  "Suguru, cmon hurry up!"

A few seconds later he opened the door with messey hair, pulling you into a hug. You happily wrapped your arms around his waist, snuggling your cheek to his chest. "Did you miss me or did you miss me?" You said in a teasing tone. When he didn't answer you puffed out your cheeks, looking up. Your eyes widened as he rested his forehead against yours.

"Yeah, I missed you a lot." He affirmed, smiling softly. Your face warmed, unable to find any words. "I was just thinking about you."

"Cause you love me so much, huh?" You teased. "Were you okay while I was gone-mm!"

You whimpered as his lips lightly met yours.

A smile spread over his lips at your shocked expression, hiding his worry.
"Y/n...was that okay?"

"Okay? It felt fine I think." You laughed nervously.

"Was it okay with you?"

You gulped harshly, any words caught in your throat.

"Y/n."  His hand rested on your cheek.  "Don't overthink it."

"Um-"

Seconds stretched by in silence, a sad smile overtaking Getos face. "It's okay, I'm sorry." His hand dropped, pulling away from you.

You quickly caught his wrist, messily pulling him back toward your lips. "Don't be sorry-I love you-" you said quickly, tears falling from your eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He murmured.

"I just missed you a lot." You laughed, quickly clearing them away. "I love you, I'm sorry Suguru I was just shocked-" Your head was tilted up as he caught you in a deeper kiss, backing you against the wall, shutting and locking the door. Your heart skipped a beat at the click.

"How was your mission?" He questioned lowly, kissing down your jaw.

"They-they said I did a good job." You spoke breathlessly.

"Yeah?" He murmered, licking the shell of your ear. You shivered. "You finish it early just to see me?"

"Yeah." You whispered.

"What a good girl~" He teased, arm snaking around your back, pulling you flush against him. You relaxed in his arms as he kissed you again, tongue swiping against your lip. His hands felt cold against your hot skin, trailing up your stomach to your chest. "No bra? What a tease." He grinned against your lips.

"Don't make fun of me." You huffed.

"Me? I would never." His other hand trailed down to your ass, grinding against you. "Can we keep going?"

You weren't oblivious to his erection pressing against your front, and so despite your uneasiness you buried you face in the crook of his neck, whispering a small "Yeah." Your arms hung around his neck as he picked you up, legs wrapping around his hips. He slowly kissed the edge of your mouth, trailing down to your neck and collarbone. You jolted up in surprise as he began grinding into you, however his hands were firm in keeping you in place. You squirmed as he hit a certain spot, a squeak coming from your lips. "You're so jumpy~" Geto smirked.