72 First Meeting

EP 4-6

"God damnit." You muttered, pressing onto the phone way too hard despite knowing it wouldn't get you anywhere. "Turn around."

"But the curse-" The manager panicked.

"Is a stupid grade three I shouldn't have been sent out here for." You threw your phone into the seat. "Lets go."

Your leg bounced, an unknown anxiety gripping your mind.

Even after reaching the city your phone refused to work. There wasn't much more time to mess with it as the flight was boarding once you arrived. Keeping a careful eye on the passengers as the last one to board, you sat beside the manager. "Do you have any messages?"

"Oh well my boyfriend-"

You rubbed a hand down your face, "From other managers or sorcerers."

"Oh! Oh right, I'll check-" A gasp left her lips, "Ijichi says there was a cursed womb confirmed about an hour ago at a prison. They are currently working on evacuating residents. Its a possible...special grade."

You scratched your brow, "Is Satoru there?"

"It says no sorcerer personal have been assigned yet."

"Ask Ijichi where he is please." Your leg bounced anxiously.

"Okay...okay he said Gojo was sent overseas. While people are evacuating they're trying to find someone available but no luck."

"Shit. Shitshitshit. I'm so fucking stupid, I shouldn't have left them." You scratched your brow.

"Left who?"

"The first years. Yuji." You sighed, oblivious to the rough turbulence. "They're going to make sure he ends up assigned."

The girl tilted her head, "But why would they send the first years?"

"Its not that hard for them to get what they want."

"Oh...who? Why do you think they would do that?"

"Ginger...I don't think you're cut out for this job."

"I'll stick by ya no matter what miss Y/n!"

You sighed.

The manager (Ginger) screamed as you skidded around a sharp corner, "Maybe I should drive!"

"You follow the speed limit." You denied, slamming on the breaks as you reached the prison. "Stay here, okay? I don't know what's going on and I don't need you in his path."

"Yes ma'am!"

-Meanwhile with Sukuna and Megumi-

Megumi summoned his snake shikigami, clasping Sukuna in its mouth. "Gang up on him!" His bird crackled with electricity, attacking the curse in time with the snake.

It was fruitless, as Sukuna easily imploded the snake and was instantly behing Megumi, grasping the fabric of his jacket. "Hey, what did I just say?"