61 Update

You didn't wake up until 4pm the next day, and even then you rolled out of bed like a zombie. Realizing Gojo wasn't in his room you decided to head toward the dinning hall, stomach cramping painfully in hunger.

"There you are! Here, my official apology smoothie. Theres some miso soup too." Gojo held up a bag. "You haven't eaten in a week, so go slow."

"Ahh, my savior." On que your stomach growled loudly. You plopped at one of the tables, happily sucking down the smoothie.

"Also, I wrote up the recount and gave it to Yaga."

"Oh I see, you're trying to get on my good side?"

"I already am, right? I just figured some extra little favors wouldn't hurt."

"Hmm, we'll see."

30 Minutes Later

You sprawled your arms onto the table with teary eyes. "It hurts so bad!"

"I did tell you to slow down. You gulped it all down in a few seconds."

"But I was so hungry.."

Gojo his cheek in his palm, watching you with amusement. "So, what will you do now?"

"I dunno, suffer until I digest it?"

"I meant life in general, but that works too."

"What do you mean? I'll keep doing the same thing."

"Will you start coming on missions with me?"

"Someones desperate."

"Its lonely all by myself." He pouted.

"Maybe. You aren't in the clear yet though."

"Then neither are you. You called me by my last name for months!"

"Yeah, I knew you would be hurt about that."

He sighed in fake disappointment, "Mean as always. Though, you're handling this better than I thought. Are you in shock?"

You scoffed, "Right, you don't know everything that's happened. Its been such a shit show the past year, I think its stopped phasing me. Plus, I guess they were friends, but I didn't care about them that much."

"Why don't we catch each other up?"

"It's nothing pleasant." You mumbled. "If Nanamin hadn't been my neighbor, I would have a much worse nature."

"Ill end up asking anyways, mies well tell me now. Ill catch you up too! I asked Yaga to be a teacher but he denied me-"

"As he should."

"-then I went on missions all sulky. Done!"

"Th-thats it?!"

"Yup!"

"Fucking hell, lucky bastard." You layed your head down with a sigh. "First..what happened first? Oh, I went to Kais for a couple months. Then I helped him and the old man pack up to move to Kyoto. I left that night to not intrude and when I came back in the morning their throats were slit. I killed the two that did it, but turns out there was a bounty on me, which it ends up Vivian placed."

"Oh...sorry. I know you were close with him."

You rubbed a hand over your face, "It is what it is. I don't exactly deserve to act all sad about it, considering its my fault in more ways than one, and I haven't exactly mourned them. Whenever I think about them its not really a sad feeling, more like unease." You scratched your brow roughly, "Anyways, their new house will be a safehouse if ever needed. Figured out Nanamin was my neighbor, which was nice. I always felt bad for leaving him alone after Yu, but he's a good guy so he understood, and he buys me wine. Oh and how could I forget." You rolled your eyes, "Naoya. He called me to the Zenin household sometime after they died, giving the oh so great offer of being his concubine/wife."

Gojo grit his teeth, "He what?"

"Yeah. Can you believe it? To be honest I considered the role of a quiet little housewife, but it didn't seem very fitting. Then the day of the meeting I was practicing my domain and was totally drained. He took advantage, spouting all the misogynistic shit. He had a knife that literally ate up my cursed energy! But then after that I got my tubes tied-"

"Your what?"

"My fallopian tubes?"

"..."

"Part of my female organs."

"Oh!"

"Theyre tied, which means I can't get pregnant."

"Your insides...are tied?"

"Dont ask me specifics. Then it was the whole culty Vivian thing. I guess besides that I just killed alot of curses and curse users."

"Wait, you used reverse cursed energy, so would that have untied them?"

"I...hope not."

"What about the hallucinations?"

You shifted slightly, "Yeah. Periodically. You saw at the meeting. Its less now though. Is that a good enough update?"

"You've had it rough." He said pitifully. "You sure you're okay?"

"Eh, have I ever been okay? It's exhausting being sad all the time. But I told Nanamin Id be a good role model and fake it till I make it." Your eyes slid shut. "What about you?"

"I'm okay as long as you're here." He grinned.

"That was cheesy."

"You love it."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"You love it."

"I put up with it."

A little while later you ended up falling asleep, a bit of drool peeking from the corner of your mouth. Gojo smiled softly, carefully lifting you into his arms. He quickly looked up as his gaze on your legs lasted a bit too long.

===========
hehe

ill be updating again today since this was like a recap, dont worry 😘