Call my name // I'll be there

|Cause everyday - every night 
 I keep looking at the skies
And I pray that someday - you will wake in my arms

And love will never end 
We belong together - always and forever|

...

Things have been crazy. 

That was one way to put it - Jisoo and Chaeyoung have recently tried the long distance and so far... so bad. 

Jisoo didn't mean to be a prick but it seems that being far away from Chaeyoung which makes her tolerate the world as such would mean that she would be like a pissy middle aged auntie. 

She didn't want any of this - all she wanted was to go to college with her girlfriend but apparently that was too much to ask for. 

She did get in her dream university and Chaeyoung was supposed to be there but a couple of last minute decisions made that impossible - her blonde girlfriend is now studying in an entirely different state as hers. 

If Jisoo was telling the truth she'd say she wasn't happy with her life right now - she doen't know whether its because the love of her life is a thousand miles away from her or because she wasn't feeling particularly inspired by the idea of college. She missed highschool - although college meant a lot less drama (which is good) it also meant a lot more works. 

"I know what will cheer you up" Lisa says to her as a greeting when they meet at a coffee shop near her university 

"What?" Jisoo asks, her tone sharp - again, pissy like a middle aged aunt. 

"Let's go out for drinks - you, me and Jennie" 

"Thanks but no thanks, I'm not looking forward to being a thirdwheel" 

"Aw c'mon!" Lisa whines, "We promise not to be overly chummy - let's just hang out and get drunk" 

"First year in college and you're already an alcoholic" 

Lisa looks at her flatly, "We used to drink a lot more in highschool so pick your frown up and let's go!" 

Jisoo shakes her head in disbelief and defeat, it's not like she has anything better to do. 

Chipmunk|3:08pm 
I'll grab drinks with Lisa and Jennie 

Chipmunk|3:08pm
Wish you're here. 

Chipmunk|3:09pm 
Call me when you get home. I love you 

The thing with Jennie and Lisa is that they are both full of shit - after their first shots the two are full on making out in the side of the booth which just dampens her mood more. 

Jisoo moves to the counter - she really didn't feel like watching her bestfriends exchange saliva in 4k. 

"Beer" she says to the bartender and slides a card - "keep 'em coming" 

"That's a strong choice - better watch your figure. Beer is the easiest way to gain weight" says the woman beside. She doesn't as young as Jisoo but she doesn't look old either. 

She just stares at the lady hoping the hint will come across that she's not interested - it didn't. 

"So I guess that wasn't the trick to making you talk to me" The woman smiles sheepishly 

Again, Jisoo just stares. 

"Drinking your sorrows eh - brokenheart?" the woman tries again

Jisoo sighs, she's had enough and shows the woman her ring, "MARRIED" she enunciated 

She quickly turns to the other side and dialed Chaeyoung's number. 

"Hello! you have reached Park Chaeyoung - leave a message after the beep" 

beeep

"Hi, baby. I uh-I guess I just want to say I miss you and I-uh I hope you're doing great uhh call me when you get this. I love you" 

Jisoo sighs, she hates long distance. 

Her mind automatically goes back to Chaeyoung - her memory of her. 

She keeps trying to remember what it feels to kiss her and hug her. 

God, she's a sap. 

Jisoo thinks, most of all she missed the way they can talk talk to her unbashly - unlike now that she have to wait for the girl to finish her classes and get a signal. 

It feels like they're leading so much different lives and she didn't want that. 

In the middle of her train thought she feels an arm snaking her into a hug. 

Drunk or not, she knows that feeling by heart and she immediately turns to see the culprit. 

And to her surprise it was Chaeyoung grinning at her like a fool. 

Jisoo was too stunned to speak - she just stared at her girlfriend's perfect face before pulling her into a kiss 

"What are you doing here?" she asks

"I felt like you needed me" Chaeyoung says and this time pulls her into a kiss 

.

.

.

.

A few shots of tequila and a lot of beers later - and maybe a few make out sessions in the restroom 

"I see you moved to tequila shots" the woman from earlier reappears oblivious from the fact that her girlfriend is beside her 

"Hey, lady! go away - she's my wife" Chaeyoung drunkenly slurs and Jisoo laughs before guiding her back to her seat 

.

.

.

"We got this whole long distance thing, right?" Chaeyoung asks 

"Definitely" 

"Wife, huh?" Jisoo teased 

"Just say the word, Kim" Chaeyoung says seriously but can't stop the grin in her face

A/N: HHAHAHA so I got distracted while doing my assignments - and here we are. 

I hope everyone is doing well, if you're part of any of the wars happening right now - I hope y'all are doing well and I hope this ridiculousness will be over soon. 

Also please send motivational words, your author is very tired of her life - though she knows she has a lot to be thankful for and a lot to get inspiration from. Sometimes its really hard. 

Have fun reading! xx