MASTERMIND

"no one wanted to play with me as a little kid, so i've been scheming like a criminal ever since, to make them love me and make it seem effortless, this is the first time i've felt the need to confess. and i swear, i'm only cryptic and machiavellian 'cause i care."

SUMMARY.

                 When Akira Kitagawa was nine-years-old, she was sold to an organisation specialising in assassination—the infamous Double A. For twelve years, she was raised in captivity like a rabid animal, only shown daylight when she was sent to assassinate those the Double A required. With a kill-chip embedded in the back of her brain, she had no choice but to do as she was told and use her ability along with her combat skills to maim and kill.

               Long gone was the quiet, shy and compassionate girl—and instead, a killing machine was born. A narcissistic, borderline psychotic alter-go took over, making her the perfect killer. With a wicked smirk, she would strike down any enemy of the Double A. However, when Aki is sent to infiltrate the Port Mafia with the sole purpose of killing the Boss, Ogai Mori, things take a shocking twist. Partnered with the redheaded, short-tempered Gravity Manipulator, Aki starts finding herself feeling something she thought she would never feel again. Human.

CHARACTER SUMMARY.

name: akira kitagawa.
nicknames: aki, kitagawa, seventy-two.
age: twenty-two.
birthday: december 12th.
star sign: sagittarius.
hair colour: black.
hair length: long, stops above the ribs.
hairstyle: middle-part, poker-straight, layers.
eye colour: orange.
height: 5'0.

ABILITY.
"Destruction."

the ability to controls seismic energy, using vibrations coming from the earth in both offence and defence. able to sense another persons presence via seismic manipulation as they can feel the earth beneath them with every step. can sense the vibrations of the heart, giving them the ability to feel how fast someone's heart is racing. able to sense oncoming threats. able to use vibrionic blasts, strong enough to shatter a persons bones into fragments. can cause earthquakes and tremors whilst also being able to stop them or sense when they're going to happen.

WEAKNESSES.
water.

SOUNDTRACK.

mastermind | taylor swift.
meddle about | chase atlantic.
die first | nessa barrett.
i can see you | taylor swift.
shameless | camilla cabello.
rock me | one direction.
getaway car | taylor swift.
believer | imagine dragons.
i wanna be yours | arctic monkeys.
i did something bad | taylor swift.
(you're the) devil in disguise | elvis presley.
how you get the girl | taylor swift.
mama's boy | dominic fike.
gasoline | halsey.
don't blame me | taylor swift.
partners in crime | set it off, ash costello.
middle of the night | elley duhe.
hayloft ll — mother mother.
i know places | taylor swift.
void | melanie martinez.
vampire | olivia rodrigo.
look what you made me do | taylor swift.
wish you were sober | conan gray.
cardigan | taylor swift.
teachers pet | melanie martinez.
panic room | au/ra.
you are in love | taylor swift.
me and the devil | soap&skin.
taylor swift | the archer.