FOUR.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER FOUR:
Chuuya is, well, Chuuya.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aki had decided that she despised Chuuya Nakahara. She had decided he was dense—and there was nothing she hated more than a stupid man. He had to be stupid, right? To touch her without her permission and then drag her around like some rag doll through the ominous hallways of the Port Mafia. Yup. Definitely fucking dense.

"—I swear to fuck, I am going to cut into your spleen and then cut out your liver with a rusty spoon and feed it to your fucking Boss." Aki was ranting as Chuuya dragged her by the wrist, heading in a certain direction only he knew. Usually, Aki wouldn't mind being flung around, but in that moment, she wanted to chop his hand off.

Chuuya snorted, "Jokes on you, sunshine. He's your Boss now too." Chuuya countered without ever looking at her from over his shoulder—in fact, it was like he refused to look at her. Aki was used to that. Despite her beauty, most people couldn't bring themselves to stare too long at the assassin who had painted the streets of Yokohama red. They were terrified of her—disgusted by her. She supposed that in the end, beauty was nothing if your soul was ugly.

"Fuck you." Aki growled.

"Yeah, right back at you." Chuuya fired back.

"You'd love to." Aki hissed.

Chuuya suddenly swung her around in front of a door, knocking her shoulder against the hardwood, earning a grunt on her behalf, "Here's your room. Take a bath or something—or preferably drown yourself. I don't care." With his free hand, which Aki had noticed were clad in black gloves, he flung open the heavy bedroom door.

Aki ran a hand over her face, "Jeez, someone's mad. The short cake comment really struck a nerve, huh?" She cooed, pushing her face closer to his. She noticed that he immediately took a step back, but he didn't let her go. Chuuya was never particularly intimidated by women, but there was something about the raven-haired woman that made his skin crawl. And he couldn't tell if it was in a good or bad way.

"Your insults are childish. I don't give a shit about them," Aki widened her eyes in amusement, knowing his words were a lie. "It's you as a person that I can't stand—"

"And you've come to this deduction after knowing me for what? Twenty minutes?" Aki spoke over him. In truth, her temper rarely ever boiled over, but she was finding there was something about the man who was able to manipulate gravity that simply irked her. He made her heart beat erratically and her cheeks grow hot. She despised him.

Chuuya scoffed in her face, "And if I did know you, then what? Would I find out that your a sweetheart underneath that assassin armour? Please, don't make me laugh," He scoffed again, but pulled her closer. "I can't stand you because of your morals—of better yet, lack of." Aki found herself laughing at the ridiculousness of what he was saying.

"Dude, you're a Port Mafia executive, right? The fuck do you know about morals?" Their faces were inches away from one another, so close that she could smell the minty scent from his mouth and so close that he could still smell the last shreds of her summer fruits perfume that clung to her skin.