FOURTEEN.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
This chick is literally insane.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Whoopsie-daisy!" Aki exclaimed as she pretended to trip over her own feet, feigning that she was intoxicated once again. But before she could stumble to the ground, Chuuya managed to catch onto her, keeping her on her feet. The sound of the pair laughing (very forcibly) made the heads of the two guards standing in front of Mr and Mrs Nanako's suite turn to face them. They were on a restricted floor—hence why they were pretending to be heavily under the influence, so that the armed men wouldn't open fire immediately. If they pretended to be normal civilians, there was no way they were about to shoot them.

"Stop right there!" One of the guards yelled, a pair of aviator sunglasses perched on the bridge of his nose. Who the hell wears sunglasses indoors? Aki thought to herself. Idiots who want to make themselves look cool.

Chuuya faked innocence, pointing at his chest and widening his eyes, "Who us? Is he talking to us?" He slurred his speech ever so slightly to make the lie more believable.

"Yes, we're talking to you. This is a restricted hallway, you can't—"

"My apologies, sir," Chuuya apologised, stepping towards the man, his arm still tucked under Aki's, pretending that he was supporting her. "My wife and I were simply looking for the restrooms. You know how women are, they always gotta pee. Tiny fucking bladders and that shit." He lied, gesturing dismissively with his free hand, but the moment he did, the assault rifles in the guards hands lit up red before flying out of their hands, clattering against the wall.

The guards gasped, "Wha—Gifted!" The one on the left yelled, reaching into the back of his trousers to extract his backup gun. But the moment his fingers grasped it, Aki extended a hand, a small burst of seismic energy leaving the tips of her fingers. It made the gun slide out of his grip, landing a few feet down the hallway.

"Sorry, boys. But we can't let you do that." Aki said, settling her hands on her hips, a big thrilling grin on her lips.

Chuuya took a step forward, his outstretched hand still glowing red. Within a second, the men were pinned to the double doors, also surrounded in the red hue. The man with the sunglasses grunted, "You—you aren't getting away with this!" He yelled, like some kind of Scooby-Doo villain, much to the pairs amusement

Ali chuckled, approaching him as Chuyya stood behind her, keeping the men pinned in place, "Actually, we are," She gloated. "I took out all of the security cameras—there's no way for anyone to ever know we were here." It was true. As she and Chuuya had walked through the building, Aki had made sure to destroy the cameras using her ability before they could ever spot them. It was the perfect crime.

"You son of a bitch." The other man hissed through his teeth, his feet dangling off the ground.

Aki tilted her head, "That is no way to talk to a lady." She tutted as the red hue glowed brighter around them, making them gasp for air. Within a second, they were unconscious and Chuuya released his ability, allowing their bodies to hit the ground with a thump. He hadn't killed them—there was no need. They weren't exactly renowned criminals, just some low-grade bodyguards. They weren't any kind of threat to the Port Mafia.