THREE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER THREE:
Ogai Mori.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aki stood centre of an office with her hands cuffed behind her back. She looked like a mad-woman, as if she had just escaped prison or a mental institution—though, that wasn't too far off. Her long black locks were wild, stretching down the length of her back, tickling at her hands that were behind her back. There were cuts and bruises all over her porcelain skin, making it appear ghostly, like a sickly child. Though, despite that, there was an ethereal beauty about her. It couldn't be denied. She was dark, sinful and everything the King of Hell would adore. Her amber eyes bore straight through the man that sat behind his desk, hands folded and brought to his chin. Aki's pouty lips were turned upwards into a smile that looked as though she held the secrets of the world. Despite her rather small and feeble height, she had a larger than life aura to her.

She was staring down the Boss of the Port Mafia, Ogai Mori. She had heard many enthralling stories about the man that sat in front of her with a friendly (fake) smile on his lips. His eyes were violet, and sunken, looking like he too, knew secrets people would kill to know. The pair had been staring at each other for five minutes straight, making those who stood in the room rather uncomfortable in the silence. It was clear to see that it was an intimidation game—or rather, a game of chicken. Whoever spoke first, had all the power.

Aki had been counting, and the moment it hit the six minute mark, she let out a dramatic yawn. From behind her, standing in a dark corner of the room, the Gravity Manipulators eyes narrowed. Just who the hell does this girl think she is? He had come across many people in his lifetime, yet, this women bugged him the most. Well, maybe not the most, there was another person that held a very close place to his heart—a person he despised with his entire being. However, the woman with raven hair and honeysuckle eyes was really getting on his nerves. Her cockiness and apparent no fear was maddening. She was standing in front of the Boss of the Port Mafia and she had the fucking audacity to yawn?

"Is this gonna take long? I need a much deserved nap." Aki said, her tone bored, holding zero emotion as she swayed from foot-to-foot, observing the room around her. The Boss's chair was in the centre of the room, facing a large array of windows on the wall where light streamed in from. Aki could see the shapes of skyscrapers and buildings from outside, but it was hard to make out from the sunlight streaming through. In the far end of the room, was a large bookshelf, where his desk seemed to sit, paperwork piled high. The walls were a shade of blue, with brown panelling and the carpets red and black. It was too much of a clash of colours for her, and it made her eyes hurt.

"Tired, are we?" Mori spoke up, amusement hinting at his voice.

"Tired. Hungry. Pissed off. The list goes on," Aki said with a heavy sigh, her eyes droopy. She perked up a little, putting the fakest of smiles on her lips. "So, can we wrap this up quickly?" At her words, the ginger-haired man exchanged a look with the other man in the room—a man with grey hair, a monocle, a goatee and an unlit cigarette between his lips. Their glance shared words, such as; who the fuck does this bitch think she is?

Mori hummed in response, "I suppose we could wrap this up quickly," He said in a reasonable tone. Aki bowed her head, mocking politeness. Mori stood to his feet, crossing the room towards his desk before he picked up a folder. He glanced towards the other two men in the room. "It seems we're in the room with somewhat of a celebrity." He boasted, flicking the folder open, quickly scanning the pages.