EIGHT.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER EIGHT:
The art of seduction.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

               "Good morning, asshole!" Aki chirped cheerily as she swung the office door open. It hit the back of the wall, making the redheaded man who was sitting at his desk jerk a little. He had been previously writing out a report, but due to being startled, he had made a mess of his words. There was a big line across his page.

               Chuuya looked up through his eyelashes, a murderous expression on his face, "I'm going to murder you." He growled, the pen between his fingers snapping in half as Aki waltzed into the room. But once his gaze fell on her, he found himself gulping, his body going rigid. He hadn't seen her since he dropped her off with his subordinates the day before, but there she stood in the centre of his office, wearing a skin tight black dress with a short sleeved blouse underneath, her red ribbon tied around her smooth neck. He'd had a peak at her figure before, through the clothes she had previously wore, but the dress was hugging every single curve on her body. It made him completely forget the further threats he was about to spit out at her.

              "Oh? You're so scary," Aki purred, grabbing the chair from the corner of the room and dragging it across the floor as she took long strides towards him. Chuuya was needlessly gripping the broken half of his pen, eyes locked on her. She dropped the chair in front of his desk and then sat down, crossing one leg over the other. "Mori said you've to train me." She told him, leaning over to rest her elbow on the desk before resting her chin in the palm of her hands.

               Chuuya's lips turned into a scowl, "Train you? What does an assassin need training for?" He asked her in exasperation. She had been in the room for approximately thirty-five seconds, and already, he felt a headache coming on.

               Aki raised her hand, reaching into her blouse where she had stuffed the note Mori had given her in her bra. Chuuya tensed when he caught a slight glimpse of her black bra when she moved the material of her blouse to the side, the first few buttons undone. She pulled out the note and handed it to him, a sly smile on her lips. She had deliberately shown a little bit of her bra to catch him off guard—and it worked. Because he was now staring at the note as if his life depended on it.

                Chuuya, please take Akira to the training facility today. I want you both to get closer and learn each others fighting patterns so that you can work well together. Treat her like the gentleman you are. — Mori.

               Chuuya's teeth gritted together as he slammed both his fists onto the table, crumpling the note between his gloved hands, "Dammit, Boss." He hissed through his teeth. He was in over his head with paperwork, since Aki had so tediously annoyed him the day before, making him fall behind on paperwork that would usually be finished.

                Aki tilted her head to the side, blinking innocently at him, "Is there a problem?" She inquired, fighting to stop her lips from twitching upwards.

               Chuuya's icy blue gaze landed firmly on her, "You're the problem," Aki pointed at her chest, mouthing 'me?' with pouty lips. "You come barreling in here like a fucking tornado—I'm behind on paperwork because of you, and I have a constant headache. It's been a day, a day of knowing you and I want to hang myself from the fucking ceiling fan." The entire time Chuuya spoke, a wide grin broke out on Aki's lips, unable to hold it back.