FIFTY-ONE.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE:
Go get'em, you two.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The explosion made the entire ground open up, smoke and fire engulfing the room. Chuuya grabbed Aki, his ability glowing red around them, protecting them from the explosion. As more assassins flooded the room, bullets began raining on them. Chuuya pulled on her, dragging them through the hole in the floor, dropping into the room beneath them.

                 The pair landed on their feet before rushing to the door of the office they had landed in but right before they could open it, Aki grabbed him and yanked him back, "Don't!" She exclaimed, pulling him deeper into the room. It was faint, but she could feel the presence of others on the other side of the door—and she knew that the hallway was filled with assassin's. It seemed that she wasn't the only one with a plan. Katsu had also planned out his attack from the very beginning.

The door handle jiggled, ready to open before there was a hard bang on the door and a grunt. Aki and Chuuya stared at the door in confusion at the sound of a commotion outside. It sounded like fighting—but why would the Double A be fighting each other? It went on for a few moments, guns firing, groans and yells filling the air before it all came to a stop. What the actual fuck is going on? Aki thought to herself just as the door handle turned.

When it opened, the pairs mouths dropped at who stood behind it, "Dazai?!" They exclaimed in unison, their eyes widening, bodies lurching forward, surprised to see the man from the Detective Agency standing in front of them.

The man smiled at them, his eyes lighting up, "What a mess you two have managed to get yourselves into," He cooed before opening the door wider. "The coast is clear. You can come out." He assured them, making the pair exchange a glance before walking towards the man and stepping out of the room, into the hallway.

Aki's jaw went loose, "What the..." She mumbled, looking around the hallway. The assassin's she'd felt on the other side of the door had been taken out completely, each of them either dead or unconscious on the ground.

A young, blond boy in a straw hat and overalls turned around, dropping one of the assassin's to the ground, "Oh, hi Mr Fancy Hat!" He exclaimed, giving Chuuya an enthusiastic smile. Chuuya looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

The redhead gritted his teeth together, "What the hell is going on here?" He demanded, looking to Dazai for answers who was standing behind him with his hands casually shoved into the deep pockets of his trench coat.

The man rose a dark brow, "Isn't it obvious?" He rhetorically asked, looking between the pair. "We're here to help." He said in a boastful tone, taking out one of his hands from his pockets to gesture around the group in the hallway.

Aki looked between them, taking them in—they were definitely not Port Mafia, which meant that they had to be the Armed Detective Agency; Dazai's comrades.

One woman out of the group of men with a short-black bop and a butterfly hairpin stood with a hand on a jutted out hip, wearing a black skirt, black tights and a white blouse, holding a huge machete between her gloved fingers.

A small and younger blond boy, holding no weapons except for the smile on his face—the first one Aki had noticed who had seemed to have taken down a man twice his size.