THIRTY-ONE.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:
I'm all yours.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The pair had walked through the halls of the Port Mafia, appearing to be nothing more than co-workers heading towards their destination. But the moment they had slipped into Chuuya's room, the redhead had slammed her into the closed door. His lips were all over her in an instant, hands greedily tugging and pulling at her body. Aki had been weak in the legs, allowing Chuuya's thigh that was between her legs to support her. They were a mess as they stumbled away from the door, Chuuya walking backwards, pulling Aki in the direction of his en-suite without ever once removing his lips. They were discarding clothes as they went, kicking them off as quickly as possible as they reached the bathroom door.

Chuuya kicked it open with his foot before dragging her into the bathroom. He was wearing only his trousers and shirt, the first few buttons undone, the rest of his clothes thrown around the room. Aki's blouse was undone partly, hanging open, showing her lacy bra that matched the colour of her blouse. Chuuya slammed her into the glass wall of the shower, holding her hands above her head by the wrist as he tackled her neck with kisses. His other hand undid the button on her skirt before expertly unzipping it before he finished unbuttoning her blouse. He pulled away from her neck to look at her. She was panting beneath him, cheeks flushed, her chest rising and falling.

He moved the material of her blouse aside, his eyes falling on the scars all over her torso. Aki squirmed a little, diverting her gaze. Chuuya looked at her, taking a blood stained finger to her chin. He tipped her face to look at him, "Don't hide from me," He whispered, momentarily catching her lips in a sweet kiss. His other hand came up, bare fingers dancing across the skin on her stomach, running over the bumps, making her shiver from his touch. "You don't have to hide, Akira." He assured her, his nose touching hers, eyes trained on her face.

Aki stared at him, blinking slowly.

                She swallowed hard.

                The last time he had seen those scars, she had shrunk away from him, crawling into herself. She didn't want to do that again. She was content with him seeing the disgusting parts of herself—after all, he'd shown her that version of himself. The blood on his skin was proof of how he cared for her, of how he would become a darker version of himself for her. Aki could allow him to see her. Just as he had said, she didn't need to hide from him.

Slowly, she reached up and pushed the sleeves of her shirt down before pulling her arms out of them. She let the material slip to the floor. She didn't look anywhere else but him—only him. She studied him as he stood there, his eyes trained downwards, taking in every single one of her scars. Slowly, he knelt himself to the ground as her eyes widened. He placed a delicate kiss to one scar. And then another. Another. And another. He was kissing her all over, his hands holding her by the hips.

He pressed a long, gentle kiss on one of the larger scars, his eyes closed. He pulled back, his eyes fluttering open to look at her, "You're perfect." He whispered, making her eyes widen, her stomach going weak. He'd called her beautiful before. He'd called her sexy. But nothing compared to the sound of him telling her that she was perfect.

Aki grabbed a fistful of his shirt, yanking him upwards. She spun him around, pressing his back to the glass wall before her lips were on his. Her hands worked at the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning them with her eyes closed as his hands simultaneously began pulling her skirt down. He reached behind him, pulling the door open, his hand fumbling for the shower switch. Once he turned it on, the water sprayed out from the hose, soaking some of his hand. He put that very same hand through Aki's hair, pulling her closer to him.