𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

MAIVY POV

I pay for my tray of food, now this is the hard part.

Finding a place to sit, I look around at all the tables. Not that many places I could sit anyways...

"Maivy, over here!" Bill shouts, putting his hand out. Oh thank god. I walk over to the table sitting next to Bill and smiling. "Hi, how's your day been?" He asks.

"Good, for the most part." I nod, I look ahead on the other side of a table was a Tom gritting his teeth.

"Careful young Eminem, you may wanna savor those teeth for your pizza." I laugh. "You're just salty cause I called you a whore. I said what I said." Tom remarks.

"You can believe what you want to believe, it's not my place to correct you." I shrug, ripping off a piece of my string cheese. "Isn't it your place to correct someone if they're wrongly accusing you?" Georg says.

"No, I don't care what he thinks of me cause I know i'm not a whore so he can just believe that if he wants to." I explain. "Also, i'm Maivy. I haven't seem to have met you yet." I follow up, at the blonde boy.

"I'm Gustav." He replies, quietly. I smile, shaking his hand. "Hey Red." Gemma sits next to me. "Hey Blue."
I giggle. "How's your day been so far, gotten farther on the kiss list?" Gemma says, out of breath.

I pull out my list. "You-" I get cut off by Tom snatching it out of my hands. "Give it back." I put my hand out. "No." He replies, simply. Looking it over.

He starts to snicker to himself. "You're not getting a kiss from me Ivy, but good luck." He slides it down the table. "Aw, how cute he's already made up a nickname for you." Gemma fake pouts.

"I know, right? It's adorable!" I pout back, as an attempt to make him mad. "Just fucking kiss her Tom, she needs it. How would you feel if someone told you, you couldn't play guitar because you couldn't get a kiss?" Bill says, looking to his twin brother.

"I don't give out kisses and you know this, certainly not to people like her." He glares at me. "Okay, yeah that's why my house is SlutLandia." Bill scoffs.

"They're not all sluts! I am very proud to say I have taken a couple girls virginities!" Tom says proudly. "

"Yeah, okay won't be taking mine." I laugh, under my breath. "What was that?" Tom widens his eyes, leaning over the table. "Nothing, don't worry about it." I say.

"Ugh, he's slept with half the cheer team. They all rave about the different positions, me personally no." Gemma gags. "As I should!" He pats on his chest.

"No, i've had so many girls not being able to be our flyers because of you!" She points to him, threateningly
"What did I do?!" He puts his hands up, surrendering.

"I don't want to say it." Gemma sighs, looking around. "Oh! You're saying I have a big dick and they couldn't walk! Okay!" He slaps the table, laughing loudly.

Can't he just laugh like a normal person? What is he doing all that for.

~

"Do this, I don't know what it is." Tom hands me the geography worksheet. "I'm good." I put it back on his desk. "If you do it i'll kiss you." He smirks.

Okay, that's got me intrigued now.

I raise my brows looking to him. "Will you really?" I ask excitedly. I just needed to get into the cheer team.
I didn't want him, I just wanted to be able to do what I loved to do.

"Mhm." He nods, I start to double up on all the answers on both worksheets.

RING RING

Bell rung, I got most the answers finished. "Here." I hand it back to him. "Thanks." He smiles, pettily before walking away. This bitch.

I start running past all the people, trying to catch up with him. "Don't be bullshitting me now, I did the work for you. I'm just trying to get into cheer." I pull on his shoulder, turning him around.

"I don't care what you want." He scoffs, walking away faster. I run after him, even faster. How could he even walk in those jeans, jesus fuck.

"Don't make me cause a scene Tom, I will beat your ass." I whisper yell. "You're a foot shorter then me, you can't do shit." He laughs.

I kick the back of his knee caps, intertwining my foot with his before tripping him.

"Don't fucking talk to me again." I glare at him, walking away. Great, first day and i've already made an enemy. With someone who i'm supposed to be kissing.

Great!

"Holy shit Red, you just humiliated him." Gemma judges past a few people, coming up to me.

"Good, he deserves it." I turn my head, looking at him get up, patting his jeans off. "No one's ever done that. Everyone just accepts the way he is." Gemma replies.

"I'm gonna get a kiss from him, and i'll bet on it even." I knew, I was persuasive. I'd even get him to fall in love with me if that was the deal.

I loved cheer more than anything, and i'd do anything to get into the team.

"How much we betting?" Gemma asks. "$100 all or nothing." I put my hand out for her to shake.

"Deal."