𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

MAIVY POV

"I'm so excited to buy the costumes! They're gonna be blue, opposite of Katherine's" Gemma squeals.

We were walking back to the booth, I had gotten some sweet iced tea for Tom and I. Gemma and I start talking about some random things and laughing as we walk back.

"Oh my god, Red." She stops me, I stop walking. Looking ahead. "Don't do anything stupid!" She yells, I wave her off beginning to walk to Tom.

I saw Lucia pull away, whispering something in his ear. He wanted to be like that? We can be like that.

I saw him take off his blindfold looking at her, then to me. His whole look had gone into a worried and surprised one. "Tom I got you a drink!" I squeal.

He stood there frozen, as Lucia stood off to the side.

I hold his drink out, Tom gulps staring down at me. His hand shaking as he reaches for it. I squeeze the styrofoam cup harshly, the lid pops off.

I squeeze once more, all the liquid flying up into his face, he squeezed his eyes shut not reacting.

Bill suddenly takes his blindfold off, looking to us shocked. I didn't care, he wanted her? He could have her. "I'm done." I pushed the cup into his chest.

I stepped over the mess of ice cubes, walking away.

I did not give a single fuck, not anymore.

TOM POV

I held the empty cup, my hands still shaking. I look down at the cup, I was frozen. I tried to run after her but I just couldn't.

"I fucking hate you." I growled to Lucia.

"Tom go after her!" Bill shouts, there was no way she was going to believe me. What was I gonna say?

I thought Lucia was you? That's some bullshit if i've ever heard it. "I need to let her go." I sniffle. "Tom just go explain what happened, it'll be okay." Bill reassures.

"I can't be in a relationship." I threw the empty cup on the ground, pushing past everyone.

MAIVY POV

"I'm so excited to be single, I haven't been in a while. You know, we can do whatever we want now! We can go out to parties, grind on random guys! We can-" I start to ramble, before Gemma stops me.

"Maivy, he loves you. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding."

"I don't care, I don't care. We can just live life! It'll be easier this way anyways, I can get a whole new wardrobe! Oo and maybe dye my hair?" I giggle.

"You can't bottle your feelings." She says, I shake her off. "I'm not, I just don't care anymore." I shrug.

"I leave him alone for two seconds and he shoves his tongue down her throat, tell me exactly why I should care?" I scoff, following up.

Gemma stared at me worriedly.

"You know, i've always wanted to see how good Caleb is, remember that kiss?" I laugh, thinking about it.

"You don't want to do this to yourself, Maivy." She shakes her head. "He thinks he's the only one who can whore himself out, well I can too!" I snicker.

-

"I can get high anytime I want now too." I start to place some weed on the rolling paper, spreading it out in a vertical line.

I licked the paper, concentrating. Gemma didn't really talk much, we were at her house now.

"Hang on." She pulls her phone out, checking a text.

"He's spiraling." Gemma looks up at me, clutching her phone. "Okay, he's just pissed he got caught." I sniffle a little, lighting the blunt that I had rolled.

"It doesn't seem that way." She disagrees.

"Well, I'm over it anyways." I place it up to my lips taking a long hit, then passing it to Gemma.

"Why don't you just hear him out." She suggests. "I've  been wanting to visit New York again with my parents this time and it would be great to do it now." I say.

"You wanna leave the state? Maivy, I think we should just calm down and go to his house, we can talk and get his side on what happened." Gemma reassures.

"No I don't care what he's gonna say." I roll my eyes. I really didn't care, or did I? I don't know, but all I knew is I didn't want to care.

Because caring makes it real.

A/N- HEY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP, BUT ALSO IF YOURE SEEING THIS YOU SHOULD READ MY NEW BOOK 'LIVE TO DIE.'

ITS ABOUT DANI AND TOM, AND THEY BOTH HAVE LUNG CANCER, IM NOT GONNA LIE WHEN I SAY ITS DEFINITELY A SAD ONE.

I HAVE 11 CHAPS OUT BUT THE CHAPS ARE EACH BECOMING LONGER THEN USUAL.

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!