𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝐸𝑁

MAIVY POV

"How was that?" I ask, finishing off my dance routine. I was just gonna try out for dance, without that kiss from Tom, they were never gonna let me in.

"You're in!" The captain smiles, giving me a hug.

"Really thank you!" I squeal, hugging her back. She was much nicer than Katherine. That's for sure.

"Okay, I just wanted to double check you knew this might be temporary until I can get into the cheer team." I explain, I still wanted to do what I loved to do. But cheer was mainly my thing, not dance.

"Yes, one of our girls is out on vacation so you can just fill in for her and if you'd like you could have a permanent spot, whatever works best for you!"

Okay, she was getting a little too nice. Now i'm scared.

"Okay thank you! I gotta get to class now though."

~

Jesus fuck, was today a long day. I had dance in the morning then I had gym mid day and then I had practice after school.

My whole body was already so sore.

Even Gemma invited me over for a sleepover but I turned it down because I was too tired. "Maivy! Dinner!" My mom yells, I take my jeans off putting on some pajama shorts, running downstairs.

"I made empanadas." She smiles, turning her head to me. "Thank you mami." I smile back, taking the plate to the couch. I turn on a tv show, while I eat.

There was a couple of knocks on the door.

"Maivy can you get that?!" My mom asks from the kitchen, I put my fuzzy slippers on. Walking to the door. "Hi." Tom waves at me.

"Hello?" I wave back, same way he did.

"I um..." He looks away, scratching the back of his head I noticed his face turning red.

"What's wrong?" I tilted my head at him, confused. "You forgot your pencil in eighth period." He hands me a random ass pencil.

"We don't have eight period together Tom." I laugh, handing him the pencil back.

"Oh that's not you? Huh." He says, squinting his eyes. "Is that all now?" I stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "Oh yeah, that's all!" He waves his arm out.

"My mom made empanadas, if you want any." I point back to the kitchen with my thumb. He doesn't say anything, and just gulps walking inside.

I close the door walking in front of him. "Mami, this is my friend Tom." I gesture to him, she turns her back. Looking him up and down.

"Boyfriend or friend?" She grins. "Friend." I reassure. "Okay... sure, would you like some food honey?" She asks him. "Yeah, he feed him mami. He's starved." I laugh, Tom glares at me, side-eyeing me.

"It's a joke, calm down." I pat his back reassuringly. Dragging him to the couch. "Sit, here's a blanket if you want one." I throw it on him, walking over to the kitchen getting his plate.

I walk back over to him, giving putting the plate in his lap before sitting down next to him. "Do you have any show recommendations?" I hand him the remote.

He was just staring at me, dumbfounded.

"Tom." I snap my fingers, pulling him out of whatever was going on. "Repeat the question please?" He gulps dryly. I place the remote in his hands not saying anything. "Oh right." He nods, looking for a show.

I pat the crumbs off my hand, sitting criss cross. "Is the office fine?" He was trembling over his own words at this point. What is actually wrong with him.

"It's fine Tom, are you okay?" I look at his pale sweaty face. "It's just a little hot in here are you hot?" He starts to hyperventilate.

~

After a long two hours of Tom being... weird as shit I sit at my vanity, taking off my makeup with some wipes. I remove my lashes first, sighing at how I looked without them. I loved lashes.

I swipe the make-up wipe underneath my eyes where I had placed some concealer, I find a new clean patch from the wipe. Taking off my lip liner.

I put my head down, putting my hair in a messy bun.

Turning off my vanity lights I turn off my actual room lights turning on my fairy lights. Getting comfy in bed. It actually was kinda hot, i'll crack my window open.

Just enough to let some cool air in.

I walk back into my bed, getting ready to fall into a super deep sleep before I heard some heavy breathing.

"Ivy..." Was what I heard, I bolt my eyes open. Peeking over at the window. Oh. My. God.

I couldn't see him, just his back, and head of hair. I could also see his phone that was covering his... dick.

I put on my glasses that I rarely ever wore, leaning in closer to get a better look. It was me on the phone, at the beach, in new york.

Tom groans, loudly. Putting his phone down, I got a peek of his size, my eyes twitch slightly as I see his release pooling out.

I close my blinds and curtains, getting back into bed.

I have no words, like actually. First he was acting weird and sweaty all day, and then when he goes home... he does that. I mean hey, that's like an accomplishment.

For me at least.

Also, i'm kinda scared. It was too big for anyone's comfort, including my own.

Oh well, I sigh going to sleep.