𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

TOM POV

"I'm here."

I looked over to the door, seeing Maivy come in. "Why did you call her?!" I yelled at Dr. Wyatt.

"Pipe down boy, I don't even got her number!" She scoffed, I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "Bill, he told me to come here. I can leave." She nodded, sadly.

I didn't respond, I just simply didn't look at her.

"I didn't know you did therapy." Maivy said, sitting down on the couch, next to me. "Lot of things you don't know about me Maivy." I replied coldly.

"Righttt." Maivy continued to nod.

"So we're back to Maivy now?" She bit her bottom lip, squinting her eyes at me. "I only give nicknames to people I care for- fuck I mean." I cut myself off, I knew that wasn't true. I don't know why I lied.

"Good to know." She nodded, yet again. Does she ever stop nodding? I saw Dr. Wyatt, lean forward. Paying attention to our 'argument.'

"I didn't mean it like that, I do... care for you." I cleared my throat, still looking at my shoes.

"But you don't love me." She looked down as well, her hair draping her face. I stayed silent, not wanting to respond. "Why don't you tell her what you told me."

Can Dr. Wyatt ever learn to keep her mouth shut?

"I told you that in confidence, and unless you want to break Hippa, I suggest you don't say anything either." I glared at her, she shrugged.

"Your relationship you're ruining, not mine." She sipped on her latte, sighing. "I do.." I said, finally looking at Maivy. She looked at me confusedly.

"Love you." I added on, clarifying what I had been saying before. "Then why'd you say you didn't." She sniffled, scooting closer to me on the couch.

"I don't believe in love, it's a concept. You love someone, till you despise them with everything in your body. Might as well skip to that part, because none of it is real. All love comes to an end, it's never been..."

I try to look for the right word, to describe what i'm saying.

"Unconditional..." I followed up. "Well I don't believe that." She shook her head. "Well I do." I scoffed, she wasn't listening to what I was saying.

"No, how could you even say that?! That love isn't true? You were in love, you may not want to admit but you were in love. With Lucia and with me, you felt that. So stop acting like you didn't!" She raised her voice.

"I regret feeling it." I relied, lowly.

"You regret our relationship?" Maivy moved her legs up, on the couch. Turning her body to mine, I sat the same way she sat, looking directly at her face.

Her eyes, they weren't her. They were dull, not full of life, bloodshot. Red lines rim the edges of her nose, as her eyes drooped low, could have been due to crying but... I knew better.

I leaned in closer, grabbing her face.

Her glistening eyes shook in between my own, as her expression changed, from a sad one to a confused one.

"Are you high!?" I shouted, pulling away. "None of your business." Maivy turned her face to the other direction, I pulled her jaw back with my finger tips. Looking back at her.

"You're high!" I yelled, getting up. "Who gave you weed?!" I was mad, she wasn't the type of person to do shit like that. Not that type of person at all.

"I smoked with Gemma, that's it." She shrugged, not matching my tone. "Since when do you talk to fucking Gemma?! Aren't you mad at her!" I kept the tone of my voice the same, not backing down.

"I forgave her, after you told me you didn't fucking love me in front of everyone at school!" She got up, finally shouting. "I was just trying to hurt you how you hurt me. That's it." I sniffled, admitting the truth.

"So you just wanted to humiliate me, in front of everyone. Just to do it you know? 'Oh Maivy? No I don't care about her feelings!'.." She said sarcastically, mimicking me.

"Like you ever gave a fuck about my feelings when you did what you did!" I shouted.

"Tom! I spent weeks feeling guilty. I apologized to you! But I did it in Spanish, remember that time where we both said I love you but in Spanish and German? I apologized for everything I had done and I even said I love you! I just didn't wanna lose you Tom." She started to flail her arms, uncontrollably sobbing.

You know... I kind of forgot Dr. Wyatt was watching us do all of this but. I'm sure she's experienced couples doing this before so like... it's fine right?

"I didn't know you apologized! I couldn't understand you! Even so, you should've came clean! If you had just came clean Ivy. None of this would have happened!" I defended. "You're right, im sorry." She apologized.

"You're admitting that i'm right?" I say, surprised.

"Because I know i'm the one in the wrong, you didn't do anything! It's all me, it's all my fault. I did this, I ruined our relationship, I ruined it all." Her chest started to heave, up and down, before she started crying loudly, sitting on her heels.

I looked to Dr. Wyatt, she gave me a knowing look. Telling me to go help her.

I sat up, crouching down next to her I engulfed her into a hug. Immediately her arms wrapped around me, holding me tightly. I dropped lower, letting her clutch her body into mine, sobbing into my shoulder.

I rubbed her back reassuringly, leaning my back against the couch as she was sat in my lap. Hiccuping as she cried.

Dr. Wyatt, looked at me, nodding approvingly.

"I love you." I whispered, moving some hair behind her ears, I held her body tightly.

A/N- GUYSSS IM LITERALLY BOARDING THE PLANE IN UM 20 MINUTES OR SO BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GET THIS OUT BECAUSE WELL ONE IM BORED AS SHIT AND TWO IDK.

BUT UHH I GOT A LOt OF WEIRD STARES FROM THE OLD LADY SITTING NEXT TO ME.