𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

MAIVY POV

I sat on the bleachers, my hands had no life of their own at this point. My whole body was shaking.

"I'm sorry honey, did I ruin everything for you?" Katherine cooed, sitting next to me she started to rub my back. I didn't speak. I didn't move. I just listened.

"You know it's quite a bummer, trusting someone such as Gemma. Did you really think she was your friend?" She pouted. "Fuck you." I scoffed.

"See, but here's the thing. You won't have to deal with me for much longer because... you're off the team."

I turned my head to face her, finally looking into her eyes. "You can't do this to me, please." I cried.

"Well no, since you aren't with Tom anymore, there's really no point in keeping you on here. And I also bet Lucia will have him back so I guess she just took your spot here." Katherine shrugged, smiling.

"He'd never take her back." I shook my head, disagreeing. 

"When are you gonna get this through your skull that he'll never stop loving her. All she has to do is say a few things, sob a little and he'll be running back." Katherine tugged on my ear, whispering into it.

"You can't do that to him, why are you ruining him like that, what did he ever do to deserve that." I asked, and I was actually looking for an answer.

He didn't do anything, he just wanted to be loved.

"Oh sweetie, this game has been going on for years. Longer then before you came, i'd make sure Tom's heart was shattered into a million pieces before we graduate." Katherine laughed, looking to all the girls.

"But why." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Because he ruined me, and i'll make sure he never sees a minute of happiness again." Katherine says simply, before standing up.

"One more thing." I stood up, tapping on her shoulder. Katherine turned around, my fist immediately connected with her jaw.

She stumbled back, surprised.

"You're a horrible fucking person, and as are all of you." I spat, before storming off.

I went to my phone, immediately dialing his number. "This number is not available-" I pressed declined before the automated message could finish its sentence. "FUCK!" I shouted.

Before quickly realizing I was in school and needed to calm the hell down.

I ran to the band hall, continuously knocking on the door. I just wanted someone to answer it. "He doesn't wanna talk to you Maivy." Bill creaked the door open.

I shoved past him going to Tom.

"Get out." He says, sternly pointing to the door. "Please." I begged, crying. "How could you tell her." He choked back some tears.

"I didn't baby, I promise I didn't. I would never do that to you." I crouched on my knees, holding both his hands. "How am I supposed to believe you."

"I swear on everything I hold, I swear on Cami. Please." My bottom lip quivered as I spoke. "Just go away Maivy." He looked away.

"You want me to beg, i'll beg." I put my hands on his knees. "I don't want you to beg, I want you to get out," Tom pointed to the door again.

I got on his lap, hugging him. "Please Tom." I whispered hoarsely. I knew this was so pathetic, but I didn't care. I had no care in the world.

"Please just go Maivy." He didn't touch me, didn't hold me. He didn't do anything. "Can we have a minute?" I looked to all of them, they simply nodded and walked out, closing the door gently.

"I can't keep doing this, I can't keep getting involved with girls like you." He sobbed, yet he was looking anywhere but my eyes.

"I would've never done this to you, now. I don't think you know the guilt, that i've been feeling for so long. I wanted to tell you, everyday for weeks." I explained.

"So why didn't you." Tom sniffles.

"I didn't wanna lose you, i've never had anyone as close to me as you are. You're the most important thing in my life right now Tom."

I started to plant kisses on his hands, holding them against my mouth. I grabbed his face placing one on his cheek. But, he wasn't reacting. "You knew what she did to me, you knew Maivy." His voice cracked.

"I can't lose you too Tom. I don't care about Gemma, I don't care about the team. I don't care about anyone else but you right now." I snuggled into him.

But yet, still. He didn't mimic any of the things I did. He didn't hug back, he didn't kiss back. He kind of just sat there, listening to me.

"You can't possibly expect me to get back with you after what you did to me." Tom shook his head.

"How can I fix this Tom, please." I clutched onto the middle of his shirt, not letting go. "You can't." He replied. "Please." I begged, holding his face.

I think I had said the word 'please' at least a million times at this point. "You can't beg me for a relationship not if I don't want one anymore." He bit his bottom lip.

"Tom, do you love me?" I gripped his face tightly, shaking it a little. "I wished I didn't." He rested his forehead against mine, my legs wrapped around his waist. "Give us a chance, we've just barely begun."

"I can't be with you."

A/N- GUYS THIS BOOK WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SM MORE DRAMA OKAY BUT IM CURRENTLY ALSO WORKING ON TEACH ME AND BELOW HIS BELT. ALSO I HAVE FOUR OTHER BOOKS I WANNA START. SO IM SORRY GUYS. I JUST WANNA TIE LOOSE ENDS.

I CAN SAY THIS WILL HAVE ANOTHER FIFTEEN CHAPS THOUGH, BUT MY ORIGINAL IDEA MAY HAVE SET IT AT ANOTHER THIRTY.