𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

MAIVY POV

I leaned into Tom, overlooking the menu.

"What are you gonna get?" He whispers into my ear. "Probably tikka masala, you?" I ask, looking up at Tom. "Yeah same." He nodded, putting the menu down.

I twiddled with Tom's fingers, occasionally cracking them. He relaxed his hands, letting me do whatever I wanted. I had noticed they were much colder than mine. "Are you cold?" I closed his hands into fists.

"A little bit." Tom laughs, I wrap my hands around his, rubbing them, hoping the friction would help him get warmer. "Is that better?" I smiled. He was about to speak up that was when the waiter came to our table.

I didn't look up, continuing to play with his hands, I was very focused on what I was doing. "What can I get you all today?" The waiter asked.

My hands relaxed, hearing his voice.

"Can we go to a different place." I whispered lowly. "What why?" Tom whispered back, everyone was looking at us, waiting for us to order first.

I glanced up on accident, shit. "Maivy?" His lips formed into a smile, I gulped down. Squinting my eyes shut. "Hi." I replied, licking my lips in.

"Who's this?" Tom nudged me. "Tom this is Mateo, my ex boyfriend." I laughed awkwardly, introducing them.

"Oh shit." Georg snickered, Tom and Mateo were... similar to say the least, and I didn't notice it until now. Mateo was one inch shorter then Tom, he had relatively the same style clothing, and a lip piercing.

Yeah... not my best moment.

"I can't." Bill smacked his hands against the table as they all started burst out laughing. The only difference between them was the hair, oh my goodness.

"I can't believe you Red." Gemma laid back, throwing one leg over the other, crossing her arms.

I cleared my throat. "Mateo, this is Tom... my boyfriend." I saw him glance at him, raising a brow, before putting his hand out for Tom to shake.

He just looked him up and down, then back at his hand. "Okay... what can I get for you all today?" Mateo put his hand back to his side, getting his notepad out.

"Tikka masala for us both." Tom said, squeezing my hand. "Butter chicken for us." Bill motioned to him and Gemma. "Biryani." Georg and Gustav said in unison.

"Anything to drink?" He finished writing our orders.

"Dr. pepper." I smiled. "Coke." Tom replied plainly. "Same." Everyone else replied. Mateo clicked his pen against his notepad, putting it back in his pocket.

"Coming right up." He scurried away to the back. Tom put his finger against his nose, trying to hold back a laugh.

"You are unbelievable Ivy." He started burst out laughing, slapping the table as we all laugh uncontrollably. Everyone at the restaurant was staring at us, it wasn't that funny but... it was.

"First Maivy and Lucia, now this?" Gustav put his hands on his stomach, not being able to hold it in anymore. "I cannot!" Gemma snorted.

"The lip piercing, pfft." Georg waved his hands around.

"Did you see his clothes?" Bill banged his head against the table, we all looked absolutely insane by now.

"Maivy!?" I heard a voice shout out for me, I jumped up, seeing Lili. "Holy shit!" I screamed hopping over Tom. I ran up to her, giving her a hug.

"Hey!" Tom put his hands up in the air, I squealed swinging back and forth into our hug. "Guys, this is Lili! My older sister!" I pointed to her.

They all smiled and waved. I turned to her, with a puzzling look. "What are you doing here anyways?" I questioned, remembering we were at a restaurant.