He Takes Care Of You

Luke: The second you got back from the hospital, Luke had put you straight into bed and hardly let you move since. "Luke can't I go watch tv downstairs?" You whine, he shakes his head and lies down next to you, cuddling you close "there's tv up here baby" he chuckles, you sigh, nuzzling your face into his neck "yeah I know...I'm just bored of lying in bed all day, it's been a week Luke, I'm pretty sure it's fine for me to walk downstairs to the living room" you mumble, he frowns, his hand running over your bump "I just don't want either of you getting hurt...you're my whole world" he whispers, sucking his lower lip between his teeth, nibbling on the soft pink skin, you smile against his neck and giggle "fine, we'll stay up here, but then you gotta stay and cuddle with us" "baby I've got dinner cooking" he sighs, pressing a kiss to the top of your head "but your boy misses you. And I miss you" you mumble, he sighs again, running a hand through his hair "okay, okay, but only for a little, I don't want the sauce to boil over" he agrees, chuckling as you squeal and kiss his cheek.

Calum: "How are you feeling baby?" Calum asks worriedly. It is only hours since you passed out, and Calum has been hovering over you non-stop since. "I'm fine Cal, relax" you giggle, taking a sip of your hot chocolate and flipping through the pages of your pregnancy book "I-I can't" he admits, his voice a weak whisper, cracking slightly, you look up quickly and frown, he ducks his head, wiping his eyes roughly "hey Cal, it's okay" you say gently, he pulls you into his arms and buries his face in your neck, his hot tears trickling down your skin "you don't understand. That moment you passed out in my arms... I thought...I thought I'd lost you (Y/N). I thought I'd lost you and the babies" he hiccups, his arms wrapping tighter around you, you feel a pang of guilt and you rub his back soothingly, trying to put off the tears forming in your own eyes "I'm so sorry Cal, I-I didn't mean to scare you like that" you sniffle, he frowns and lifts his face, shaking his head "it's not your fault princess" he murmurs, pressing his lips against your forehead and wiping your cheeks "god I just love you so much...I don't know what I'd do without you" he breathes, kissing you gently.

Ashton: After two weeks in the hospital, you are finally released, and Ashton hurries you home, making up a bed on the pullout couch for you with a bucket by your side "I thought it would be better for us to sleep down here for now so you wouldn't have to move around too much if you need anything" he admits, scratching the back of his neck shyly "you're so sweet Ash" you smile, settling into the bed, he flushes, scurrying into the kitchen to make you some tea, you pull the covers up, cuddling Ashton's pillow against your chest and inhaling the scent of his aftershave, you smile as you feel a hand on your shoulder and you look up to meet Ashton's worried eyes "I thought you were crying" he murmurs, handing you your tea with a small chuckle, you roll your eyes, sipping the warm tea "mm Ash this is delecious" you hum, Ashton lays next to you and smiles " kissing your cheek "if you get hungry there's crackers for you" he reminds you "oh I'm drooling at the thought" you giggle sarcastically as Ashton slips his hand under your shirt, his warm fingers stroking over your bump, a contented smile on his face.

Michael: "What's on your mind baby?" Michael cooes, taking your hand in his "I'm just thinking about yesterday, and how paranoid I was getting" you murmur, he hums, pressing his lips against the back of your hand, he rolls onto his side and pulls you tightly against him so your back is pressed to his chest, one hand resting on your bump, the other stroking your soft hair, his lips pressed to the back off your neck, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine "I was scared half to death" he whispers softly, smiling as he feels his daughter kicking gently "seems like someone is awake" he chuckles, you nod, tilting your face to smile up at him "I think you've just been under a bit of stress lately, and so have I, and I think we both just need to relax and focus more on Anastasia, you're only a few months from your due date, and we should probably start planning so that when the time comes it'll be as relaxing as possible" he explains, you nod and giggle "sometimes you have these random bursts of sensible and I just wonder where my husband has gone" you laugh, he rolls his eyes and kisses you "I'm all grown up now babe" he smirks.