Cravings

Luke: "Luke?" you whisper into the darkness "Luke? Luke? Luke? Lu-" "what is it babe?" Luke groans, not lifting his head from his pillow "I-I could really really go for some guacamole right now" you admit, he sits up and yawns, grabbing his phone "you could really go for some guacamole at 1:27am?" he asks skeptically, you nod, biting your lip "are you serious?" he grumbles, again you nod "it's the baby Luke, the baby wants guac" you pout, a smile tugs at the corners of his lips as he lets out a small chuckle, climbing out of bed, he leans down to kiss you gently, rubbing your belly "I'll be back in twenty minutes" he murmurs.

Calum: You let out a frustrated sigh as you continue to search through the kitchen cupboards and drawers, getting more frantic as your craving grows "what are you looking for love?" Calum asks, looking up at you as he strolls into the kitchen "the fucking vegemite!" you snap, tossing a pack of crackers on the ground in frustration "I can't find the damn vegemite-and the babies really want the damn vegemite" you whimper, burying your face in your hands "hey hey sweetie, it's okay, look the vegemite is over here" Calum soothes, grabbing it from a high up cupboard-way out of your reach-and handing it to you, you smile at him, opening it and eating a big spoonful.

Ashton: "Ash could you please please please, go buy me some pickles?" you ask, hugging Ashton from behind and laying your cheek in between his shoulder blades "but dinner is almost ready babe" he says gently, as he continues to stir the pot of pasta on the stove "yeah I know...but baby Irwin wants them" you whine, grinning to yourself as Ashton sighs in defeat, he turns around and kisses your forehead "watch the pasta for me babe, and just be careful with the stove okay...take care of our little duck" he murmurs, kneeling to kiss your belly, before grabbing his car keys and heading out the door.

Michael: You look around the fancy restaurant and bite your lip, silently urging your unborn child to crave filet mignon, but all you can think about is a big cheesy pizza with a side plate of crispy french fries. Michael notices how uncomfortable you look, he leans across the table and smiles at you, taking your hand in his "what's wrong baby?" he asks softly, you shrug and duck your head, but he tilts your face up, kissing you briefly "I'm so sorry, it's just that the baby really wants pizza and french fries, and I know that it must've been so hard to get reservations here and I'm so so sorry, I just, can't stop thinking about it" you blurt, Michael grins, shaking his head "my kid's a true Clifford" he smirks, grabbing your hand and leading you out of the restaurant.