Early Monday mornings

I woke up earlier on a Monday morning ready to head to school.I was currently in the shower washing my hair thinking about everything I needed to do today.I had some school homework to do today but let's be honest I'm not going to do it,I also have the most shittest lessons today which most of them I will probably skip and then last but not least I have filming after school.

I loved going to the filming studio and meeting up with the cast.I had been very lucky to get this opportunity to be in a marvel film.we had all grown very close over the past month and whenever we were filming together it was really fun.

They always knew how to make me laugh even if I wasn't even in the mood.always helped me go through my lines when I needed it and of course i returned the favour and helped them out to.

It was now 8 o'clock and I was brushing through my hair before putting it up into a bun.I grabbed all of my makeup that I would need for this morning and put it on my desk.

I was already late for school since I was only just starting my makeup and I still have to get dressed do something with my hair and brush my teeth and also meet up with my friend on the way to school but she's always late to.

My parents we're currently away for a month on a business trip and I had been left on my own in the house because I still had filming to do so I couldn't go with them.I don't really get along with my parents much and I try to avoid going to the house as much as I can because I always get shouted at for thing I don't even do.it was fine though I just make sure that if they are here I don't acknowledge them.they also did the same.

It was now 8:20 and I had finished my makeup and was now getting changed.whenever I'm at school I wear my own hoodie instead of the school jumper and then I wear leggings instead of the school trousers because they look better.

whenever I'm at school I wear my own hoodie instead of the school jumper and then I wear leggings instead of the school trousers because they look better

Honestly my school didn't really say anything since I always come in with only half of my actual uniform on.I'm always put at the back of the class because I told them that if I'm not at the back I'm not going in.

I quickly brushed my teeth and was about to take out my messy bun to put my hair down but I decided to leave it up since I knew it was going to bug me all day anyways.

My hair was curly so it was very messy all the time.luckily for myself I'm one of the few curly haired girls that actually love having curly hair and don't wish that it was straight at all.when I'm filming all of the people on set are always complimenting me on my hair when I come in.

It was now 8:35 and I was leaving the house with my AirPods in blasting 'or nah' on them.the walk to my friend,Rubys,house felt so long but in reality it was only a 10 minute walk.

Now we both had to walk to school together.we shared my AirPods the whole way there.

When we got there we walked in and went to our first class since we had already missed form time because we are so late.

Our first class was English which wasn't too bad because we had a supply.