Shorter

"What's going on here"Chris asked concerned.

"We had a fight scene earlier and I accidentally hit her one right in the ribs"

"God are you okay,I know Tom here has quite a strong punch fake fighting or not"he said chucking to himself.

I couldn't take it anymore.I couldn't take the endless amount of 'are you okay' 'are you sure' 'you okay' 'what's wrong' 'how are you'.like god can't people take I'm fine as an answer anymore.

"Oh my god I'm fine why is everyone always asking me that.IM.FINE."I said leaving both Chris and Tom confused.

I didn't mean to explode in-front of them or at them for this matter,but I just couldn't take it anymore.

Chris comes over to my side and hugs me.no questions asked.

"What are you doing"I said looking up at him.

"What does it look like I'm doing.cuddling you."I rolled my eyes at him.

"You can't do that you know, I've just shouted at you so you need to be mad at me not nice"I said shrugging his arm from around me only for his arm to come straight back around my shoulder and hold on even tighter than it was around me before.

"Come on then guys,you ready."I nod my head over to the director that shouted over at us and he just put his thumb up at me.

"Come on then kid"Chris said tapping my shoulder.

We got into position and waited for action to be called.they we're currently readjusting one of the angles on one of the cameras.

"You know I like the outfit I really do but it's a bit short isn't it"Chris said to me.

"Hmm yeah"Tom said agreeing with Chris.

I looked done at my outfit and then at the two boys, "I mean whenever I do wear a dress or skirt which is hardly ever they are usually shorter than this"

"SHORTER!?"chris said looking like he was about to almost have a heart attack.

Luckily for me action was shouted and we could no longer speak about the topic.

I stood looking at the glass cage that Loki was trapped in.

"Don't even bother saying I told you so"he said to me as he roamed his cage.

"Oh but it would bring me so much joy to say it"I said smirking to myself as scripted.

"You know when you find out the truth you'll be helping me out of here in no time.you'll be begging for my forgiveness"I started at him with my arms crossed.

"Yeah why don't you give me a save the date on that"and with that I walked of and went over to Steve who was watching us.

"Don't worry kid he won't be getting out of there anytime soon"

"Good"I said turning back to look at him.

"OK CUT,we are going straight into the next scene so Tom your done for the day"

"Alright,guess I'll see you guys later then"Tom said before heading out the door.I gave him a little wave just before he left.

"Right then you two im get ready"the director said to us and went back over to talk with the camera man.

"Last scene kid"I nodded my head and smiled.

"Got any plans for the rest of the day"Chris said whilst getting into position for the next scene. "Erm I'll probably just make something to eat and then sleep"

"Yeah bet you must be tired after today.you've got school tomorrow as-well right?"he pondered.