Lake spot

I knocked on the door of Lizzie trailer and it didn't take her long to open it.

"Hey Courtney you okay"she said.

"Yeah I'm fine just came to say bye"

"Oh ok is Chris taking you back home"she said since he has the last few days.

"No not today I'm going out"

"What...Courtney it's 7 and it's pitch black"

"Exactly what I was going to say"a voice says from behind me.

"Omg you scared the shit out of me"I said punching Chris in the shoulder softly.

He pretended that the lunch I gave him hurt and and me Lizzie both started laughing.

"Are you sure your going to be alright"Chris said with a serious face.

"Yeah I'll be fine...right I best get going"

We all said our goodbyes and I left the studio and started heading to mine and ruby's meet up spot.I was walking whilst on my phone,opening and replying to snaps from ruby that she had sent me earlier whilst I was filming.however she didn't know that I was filming because she doesn't actually know I'm an actor.

Ruby

Me

Ruby

Ruby

The last snap of hers I left on opened because I new that she was just around the corner from me

The last snap of hers I left on opened because I new that she was just around the corner from me.I got to our spot and sat down on the grass next to the lake and waited for her.it wasnt thst cold out which was good since I only have a jumper and leggings on.

I thought about my day tomorrow which was going to be good since I didn't have school.tomorrow I have a lot of scenes to film so I need to be there from early in the morning.

As much as I live my job I hare lying to everyone.ruby doesn't know that I am an actress so I always have to come up with excuses to not come out or go to party whens he offers to.she has never once got suspicious though.I will probably just tell her I'm I'll in the morning so she doesn't ask any questions.

Even though she would soon find out that I'm an actress when the film comes out and I have to be on live tv,I still want to keep it a secret for a little bit longer.the only person that knows is my headteacher at school who I call if I have to miss school for filming.

I was sat looking at the moons glow reflecting of the water when my stomach starts to growl.I'm not really suprised since I didn't actually eat anything today.I kind of forgot.

I reached into my bag that I had on me and searched threw it to find a few chocolate bars.I ate the one and instantly felt better.

I was halfway through eating the second one when I felt a tap on my shoulder.I lightly jumped and turned my head to see ruby staring down at me.we both smiled at each other and she sat down next to me.

"Hi"I said throwing the rubbish from the chocolate bars into my bag.

"Hi"she replied as she pulled something out of her pocket.

I watched her as she was smiling at me whilst slowly pulling something out of her right hand pocket.a vape.I laughed at her when she started to go into her left hand pocket and did the same thing.pulling out yet another vape.

"Omg did you get another"I laughed.

"I got one for you"she said passing it over to me.

I grabbed it out of her hand and looked at it closely.I knew that this was a bad idea but then was a lot of things that I have done in the past.I had a lot on my plate right now and have started to do things that I shouldn't be doing.but for a moment it takes away all of my worry's.