Morning pickups

Chris
It's okay don't worry about it.be at yours in about 10 minutes
|_ok see you soon

I put my phone back down and spread some butter onto the toast that had popped up out of the toaster.

I went back upstairs ,while I was eating my toast,to get changed.I quickly flung the doors to my wardrobe open and looked inside at all my clothes.my eyes dotting around to see which clothes I was going to wear today.

The outfit:

I grabbed the first outfit that I could see that stood out to me and threw it on

I grabbed the first outfit that I could see that stood out to me and threw it on.I was rushing because I knew that any minute now Chris would be here to pick me up.again.

I picked up my clothes from last night that I had threw onto the floor from last night and threw them into the washing basket on the landing.

I put on my coat that was resting on the side of my radiator and headed back downstairs.I didn't need anything else today since Chris had my bag in his car from last night.I heard a car pull up outside and was 90% sure that it was him and then was 100% a
Sure when I get a notification through on my phone from Chris himself.

Chris
Outside

I didn't bother replying since I was about to walk out the doors anyways and he would see me.I took a few steps back to the counter which had my keys sat on-top.I reached my hand back without looking and relied on my other senses to grab them.after a few failed attempts I grabbed them and sprinted towards the door.I pulled the door open and saw Chris parked at the end on his phone.

He glanced over my way and smiled whilst putting his phone down.I got into the car and shut the door behind me.

"Your bag from last night is in the back"he said smiling I thanked him and then we drove off.

*time skip to when we are there bc I'm lazy*

Chris parks up the car and I grab my bag that was kept in here over night before exiting the car.as soon as I got out of the car I heard it lock behind me.we had gotten here earlier than I thought we would have so I still had a bit of time before I had to get ready.I went straight over to my trailer and sat down on the sofa before I got a call from my Nan.I quickly accepted it and just by seeing her face my whole mood was changed.in a good way of course.I loved my Nan and she loved me,she was the only one in my family that actually did.she was 77 at the minute but she wasn't in perfect health.she had dementia and that was horrible for her to live with of course but not as horrible as for someone who has to watch the, go through it.she has had it for a few years but is still staying strong.she has her ups and downs like last year for example,she wasn't doing so good at the start of the year and kept forgetting that she had already done things like put the dishwasher on so she would just keep repeating them until she finally realised that she had already done them.however at the end of last year she got a little bit better and now she is almost back to her normal self.