Late

"Came in late"I said shrugging my shoulders at him.

"We'll just hurry up and go sit down"he scoffed and walked away from me to type on his little laptop,most likely marking me in to school.

The lesson was dragging my super slow and we now had 10 minutes left and naturally I had only wrote the date and title of what we was doing.I had also asked to go to the toilet twice and because I'm me and my teachers all know that if they don't let me go I will just get up and take myself to the toilet they let me go.each of my toilet trips were around 10-15 minutes each and I was 15 minutes late at the start so I had hardly done or been in this lesson today.honestly at this rate I don't see the point in me being here when the only lesson that I actually like and pay attention in was drama which I don't have today.

The teacher was making his daily rounds around the classroom to see how much work we have done in the lesson so far and of course there's always that one neek (idk how you spell it)that always has done pages upon pages of work.I mean like seriously there's this person in my class that had wrote more in 3 lessons that I have in my whole life,in my whole 3 and a half years at this shit hole of a school.

He came round to me and I just stared at him and smiled sarcastically.he looked back and forth from me to the pretty much blank book in front of me which I had now closed after I saw that he saw how much work I had done for today.However all on the front cover I had draw all over it and always add more to it each lesson.it's getting very full so I think I will start on the back covering next lesson to even it out a little bit.

The rest of the day went super slow but I was currently in a geography lesson and I was sat on my seat at the very back with my feet crossed over one another and on-top of the desk.we were watching a random film since we had apparently were way ahead of our schoolwork which I call bullshit on since I haven't actually done or wrote anything in my book for the past month.anyways as I was chilling in the back of the class I looked out of the window and saw Leo and a couple of other people from our little group.along with Leo it was Lila,Jayden and George.they were lightly tapping on the window and waving there hands at me trying to get my attention.I looked over at them and tried to make out what they were saying through the closed window.I finally gave up and opened the window slightly.I kept looking back and forth from them to the teacher who was currently half asleep watching his computer which the film was playing of off.I opened the window wide enough for Lila to poke her head through it and talk to me.