Nana

"Courtney is that you sweetheart"

"Yeah nana it's me"I said with a bit of sadness in my voice but I soon covered it up with a cough.as much as I loved to her her back to her usual old happy self,it was always just a reminder that it would only be a matter of time before it got worse again.

"Oh good,I made you some of those chocolate chip cookies that you like for you and your friends to try"I smiled to myself knowing the exact cookies she's on about.,y mouth was already watering at the thought.

I looked up at the clock on the side of my trailer and smirked to myself.

"I can come round and pick them up in say about 2 hours,if you want"my lunch break would be then and I knew that it would leave me enough time to quickly run over to hers and get back to set before I had to shoot my scenes.of course I could always ask Chris for a lift but I didn't want to be a burden,and also I wasn't fully sure if I could trust him yet.it's not that I didn't want to because in my heart I knew that I wanted to,which I had no idea as of why,but at the same time I've let too many people close to me that have just ended up stabbing me in the back anyways.it wasn't worth it.

"Oh yes honey that would be lovely now I need to go and make some more"I laughed to myself before saying ok and hanging up the phone call.

I started getting ready for my scene by getting dressed and quickly washing my face with some water to wash away all emotions I had.

*time skip to the scene*

"ACTION"Kevin called from the other side of the room behind all of the camera crew.

I was sat in the main room where everyone was also sat.they were all discussing something but I wasn't listening to any of it.my mind was still fixated on something,on someone,on someone's words.Loki had definitely had an imprint on me that's for sure.his words were circling around my head as I tried to figure out what it was that he meant by them.

"You are very mistaken young one,I know everything about you"

"You see we are closer than you think,but I will let you figure that out....."

What did he mean?
How were the two of us close?
Had we somehow met before and I just couldn't remember it?

I had so many questions that needed to be answered from our very very strange encounter.I wasn't sure how bur I was going to find out everything,even if I have to beat it out of him myself.

I was interrupted from my train of thought by Wanda nudging her elbow into my side. "Ow"I said rubbing my hand across my side.she had a blank expression on her face but when I was looking at her she nodded her head over the the other side of that room.curiosity killed the cat and I looked.tony was staring straight at me his eyes like a bullet going through my raw skin.

"Nice of you to join us"he said referring to the fact that I had been zoning out for the past 10 minutes and hadn't heard nor listened to a word they had said.

"Sorry" I said quietly readjusting myself in my seat awkwardly as everyone started at me.

"Take a picture it lasts longer"everyone turned around pretty quickly after that.

"CUT"