Unattended lessons

We walked in the class when she had her back turned and ran to our seats which were next to each other at the back.she never noticed so we both got out are notebooks.we were learning about poems at the minute which was pretty easy for the most part.all we had to do was write down what she thought it mean or how it was significant.

The day dragged on and I was currently sat in geography which was my worst subject.the teacher hated me and I walked out of his lessons most of the the time.

I didn't mean to do it he just pissed me off and I couldn't handle him anymore.

I had only been in this lesson 10 minutes and I had already been sent out,for laughing at someone when they made a joke.of course he didn't hear the joke and thought I was laughing at him but still he sent me out.

I was waiting outside when he opened the door and shut it.

"Right so what was so funny in my lesson"

"Someone said something that made me laugh"I said plainly.

"And you felt the need to laugh and interrupt the learning of your classmates"he said back to me raising an eyebrow.

"No I felt the need to laugh because someone said something funny"

He sighed, "Cortney you need to start concentrating on what's important and not what's going on around you"

God I hated him I'd already had enough of him.luckily I had my phone and bag on me so I just walked of.

He yelled down the corridor for me to come back but I didn't.it was the last lesson of the day so I didn't bother hiding in the toilets or anything I just left the school entirely.

I decided that since I had to be on set in an hour and half there was no point going home so I just headed straight there.

I got the the front gates where I saw the security guard who let me in straight away.I walked into the building and went over to the break room area of the studio where we all chill into between takes.

I walked in and saw Elizabeth Olsen,Chris evans and Robert Downey jr sitting on the sofas talking to each other.I walked over and sat next to Chris.

"Hey kid how was school"Robert asked repositioning himself on the sofa to be able to see me - bit better than before.

"Terrible"I said laughing to myself a little.

"What happened this time"Elizabeth said.

They all knew that me and my school didn't get along well.I did well in the core subject lessons like maths science and English and then I was very good at drama(obviously),but anything else was just a no.

There have been a few times where one of them have had to ring my school to tell them I can't stay for a detention after school when I have to film.they did this quite often since my parents couldn't but it recently started to become a problem when they were asking to see the people who have been bailing me out of detentions for the last few months.

Of course my school doesn't know about me being an actor since this is my first movie that I'm in but after this movie comes out everyone is going to know about it.

The thought of it is a bit unsettling but I can't hide in the shadows forever,no matter how long I want to.it just can't happen.

"Just my teacher being a prick-ah shit no I meant-fuck no shit-ok I'm shutting up now"I covered my face with my hands but not before I saw there faces.

Complete.

And.

Utter.

Shock.

Then I heard Chris and Robert start laughing so I looked up.I'm glad they found it funny to be honest,it made this a little less awkward.

"Guys stop your only encouraging her"Lizzie said even though she was laughing herself.