CHAPTER 8

Courtney felt everybodys eyes on her and Gwen. A few murmers here and there. "Thats unexpected! Genivere and Courtyard." Said a golden haired girl with blue eyes. "Shut up, Lindsay!" Said a short dorky looking girl next to Lindsay, who instantly shut up. Heather looked most angry.

◇◇◇

    Gwen was walking down a hall, people smiling at her like theyve never done before. Suddenly people were nice to her. "Hi, Geniveve!" Waved Lindsay. Gwen didnt know who Geniveve was, but she assumed she meant Gwen. She waved back. A red headed guy was also grinning and waving at her. Gosh, this was.. odd? Courtney cought up to her in the halls, and suddenly people were even more smiley and happy. Courtney whispered in Gwens ear, "bet Its because im SCP, and I decide alot of things, and I can file concented expelsions." Courtney smiled. "I wouod definetly ask for concent to expell anybody whos rude to us," Courtney added. Gwen nodded. Explains alot."or is it because everybody here loves you?" Asked Gwen. Courtney shurgged. "Both are true, could be either," becfore laughing a little. Heather alked by, purposely bumping Gwens shoulder. Courtney looked back, sighing. "Immature." She noted. Gwen nodded in agreement."Where people like this with Heather, too?" Asked Gwen. Courtney nodded. "Its what made her.. rude, I guess. I know you wont do that, though, right?" Courtney asked. Gwen nodded, waving at Izzy, Eva, Owen, and one other boy with long hair. Courtney saw her next class and we walked in, waving Gwen goodbye. Gwen was going to skip class. She wasnt feeling like going to her classes today. She went to the bathroom and stayed there for a while, simply scrolling through Sierra's post's comments.

Gwen x Courtney!?! Since WHEN? -user456743892

VERY Random. -EvaCracksNecks_6

Geniveve and Couryard is so cute! -lindsay -LindsayHasStraightDs

🏳️‍🌈 -Noahwashere

Wait- what!? -TheQueenOfTheBees

Awhww. :( -CodyAnderson53
             Hi, Cody :) -SierraWatchingYou

Told her this would be a bad idea, lets see how long it lasts 🙄 -PartyKing#1

What school is this? -KittyKat

    Gwen laughed at the last one, reading the users. She could guess the QueenOfTheBees was Heather, of course. She had the whole hive at work. Anyways, Gwen heard the bell for dismissal ring as she heard several phone buzzes. She glimpsed at A girl with pink shorts and a black and white shirt in front of her, the girl beside her matching, and saw the notification was a good explanation for why nobody was leaving. A post from Sierra read: ⚠️Severe Weather! No busses are here, walkers arent allowed to walk. 🤣🤣🙄🙄💞💫💫💫 stay safe my CodyLovers.
      Gwen was stuck in. A crowd. When she got out, someone tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me?" Asked one of Bridgette's frineds. "Have you seen Courtney? She has mail." Said the girl. Gwen shrugged. "I'll help you look." She said.They set off, checking the library first. They found Courtney sitting at a table, reading a book about the best rules in the world. Gwen tapped her shoulder. Courtney spun around. "Oh, Hey, Gwen! Crazy with the weather, right? Anyway, I entered my vote for Las Vegas." Courtney's eyes trailed off to the girl behind Gwen, with red hair and a yellow flower in her hair, carrying mail. Courtney smiled. "You can put it there." She said, pointing to an empty spot on the table. The first letter was asking about clubs, more club stuff.. questions.. one from Heather.

Dear Courtney,
    Im sorry about the shit I pulled at lunch, I really miss you. Do you forgive me? I still love you.

-Your Dearest, Heather

Courtney blinked after reading it. Gwen told Zoey to leave and she did, but Sierra lerked in the shadows with an ear to ear grin while holding up her phone. Gwen placed a hand kn Courtneys shoulder. "Courtney, if you want to, thats okay." Gwen said. Courtney shook her head. "Shes so toxic, she only wants it for her own benefit." Courtney had a tear on her cheek now. "Are you okay?" Asked Gwen. Courtney nodded. "I cant believe how toxic she is." She said. Gwen sat down next to Courtney on the Library bench, where Courtney buried her head in Gwens shoulder. Gwen stroked Courtneys hair. "Its okay, she cant be toxic to you anymore." Gwen said, stroking gently as she sighed. There was silence. And a sudden notification from Courtneys phone. Gwen looked at it. Sierras third post today: total drama stirring up, I can smell it! 🤩🤩😘😘😘😍🥰🤪🤪😝😜
Gwen watched the video and gasped. "Sierra! Where are you?" Gwen called, Courtney letting go of her and looking around. She saw the video playing and frowned. Sierra walked out from behind a bookshelf. "Oopsies."