chapter 1 - respect

my other half 🫀👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

remember what i said last night

my other half 🫀👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
that i got the serve customers position

my other half 🫀👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
im serving them rn except im not serving them food or hotel rooms or whatever the fuck rich people want

my other half 🫀👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
BUT IM LITERALLY SERVING THEM MY FUCKING LOOKS GOODBYE.

my other half 🫀👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THIS MISS JANG IS ACTUALLY A MODEL AND SHE PICKED ME TO BE A MODEL FOR THIS COMPANY OMFGG.

my other half 🫀👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
oh shit i forgit taht you're probably busy rn

my other half 🫀👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
good luck my man jake 😉😼👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

—🦋—

Jake was in distress. Despite Yeji's instruction on the fundamental usage of the app for editing designs, particularly those created by the company, he continued to encounter difficulty in editing them.

It was his initial attempt at drawing on an expensive iPad, which was created by the company. All the materials used in the company were manufactured by the company itself.

You could discern the level of success of the company and the wealth of the CEO. It was evident that he had exerted considerable effort to attain this, which greatly endeared him to the workers despite their lack of prior acquaintance with him.

Only a few leaders from each team had the opportunity to see the CEO, mainly because of team meetings and other commitments. This implied that Lee Iseul had already encountered him.

Jake groaned in frustration while leaning against his office chair after making another mistake on the drawing. He attempted to locate the undo button, but mistakenly deleted the drawing's layer, resulting in the need to redraw the entire thing.

The boy's focus was so intense that he failed to notice his phone vibrating from Ni-ki's messages. Yeji moved her chair back to check on the newbie's progress.

Yeji noticed that he was having difficulty and instinctively moved her office chair closer to him. Concerned, she asked, "Is something the matter?" Jake's face immediately displayed relief as he turned his gaze towards her.

"Where is the undo button, miss?" Jake chuckled awkwardly while attempting to lift the iPad and presented it to Yeji, causing her to raise her eyebrows before accepting it.

Yeji mentioned, "Oh right, it can be quite challenging to locate the undo button but it's actually accessible on the keyboard. You know, the back arrow thing?" Yeji explained as she dragged her chair near Jake's table and pointed at the '←' symbol on the keyboard.

Jake's eyes widened slightly as he asked in confusion, "Wait, is the iPad connected to the computer?" This statement surprised Yeji, who looked at him and nodded in agreement.

Yeji's lips curved up into a small smile as she proudly remarked, "It's all interconnected because it originated from our very own company. Isn't that cool?" She smirked, feeling a sense of satisfaction from her years of dedication to the company.