chapter 18 - realization

The Yang family is known for owning the wealthiest business in the world, but only a select few wealthy individuals are aware of their businesses.

The family, also referred to as the gold diggers, is notorious for owning the wealthiest business in history, in addition to their manipulative and fraudulent practices aimed at extracting even greater wealth from other families.

This demonstrates the extent of greed within the Yang family.

Prior to the Yang family acquiring the distinction of being the wealthiest business owners, there existed a family capable of surpassing all other businesses simultaneously; however, they vanished shortly after their sole daughter fled from home.

However, their business went downhill once the sons, who were exceptionally gifted, were born into the Park family. These two boys were twins and possessed equal levels of intelligence, which propelled their business to the pinnacle of success.

The Yang family, of course, was desperate for money. Therefore, they devised a plan to arrange a marriage between their sole daughter and one of the boys from the Park family.

However, one of the sons in the Park family is GAY, leading to the father of the boys evicting him from the house and leaving only one of the twins.

That was the place where one of the twins encountered a boy from the Lee family, which was a respectable and typical family, just like the Kim family. The two families had a harmonious relationship with one another.

I understand that this may be quite complicated, but hold on, there's more.

The Lee family was undoubtedly a kind and loving family, but they had some sort of conflict with a particular family. They were like adversaries and avoided encountering each other.

The Sim family happened to be that family.

Anyway, let's return to Jungwon, who was scaling the massive gate of a mansion. He tumbled from the gate and rose to his feet, brushing off the dust from his attire.

"I never imagined that I would leave my mansion only to find my own son attempting to enter his own property by climbing the gate," A voice belonging to an elderly woman reverberated in Jungwon's ears, causing him to roll his eyes in response.

"Whatever, I came here not to see you." Jungwon expressed his annoyance by clicking his tongue and stomping his feet as he made his way towards the mansion.

The lady chuckled and smiled as she watched her son enter the mansion. "Welcome home," she muttered, observing the mansion door close with a sad yet relieved smile.

Jungwon sprinted down the hallway, heading towards a particular destination that only he and his sister were aware of. The entire mansion was adorned in black and red, accurately reflecting the family's style.

"Young master?!" The maid was taken aback when she witnessed Jungwon abruptly arriving home and sprinting down the hallway. Afterwards, he acknowledged her with a nod and hurriedly continued towards his sister's room.

He clicked his tongue and attempted to unlock the door, but it was locked. In frustration, he exhaled and forcefully used his feet to kick the doorknob, causing it to immediately break.

As Jungwon barged inside, the door opened, and he looked around to find that there was no one inside the room. He quickly closed the broken door and proceeded to the closet.