Ch.1

I am officially swearing off of alcohol now. I cannot believe I forgot Liam Payne gave me his number.

"Hello?" he said trying to get my attention. I completely forgot I was still on the phone with him.

"Umm... Hi?" I answered. I'm so nervous my entire face is red and my palms are sweating like crazy.

"Oh hey Ranaita! I was hoping you would call!" He cheered. He was hoping I would call? And he knew from my voice who I was. Wow. I must be a really rememorable person.

"Really?" I asked shyly. Issy was freaking out on the first floor of my house. I'm pretty sure by the time I get down there I'll have to clean up broken glass and scattered books.

"Yeah. You said we could hang out today. You don't have work or Uni, you told me."

"I told you that?" I was in shock. I really wish I had remembered what happened last night so I don't seem so stupid right now.

"Oh right. You were totally hammered last night. Sorry, I forgot. We can hang out some other time if you still have a hangover?" He offered. Hang out another time? No. I'll hang out right now.

"No. I don't get hangovers. We can hang out today. Although, I would like to know when and where." I replied still shaking from excitement. I feel like this is a dream come true.

"Okay. Umm... How about we go out for lunch or something at around 12? We could go to a café or something."

"Sounds good to me. Do you want to pick me up or..." I really wanted him to pick me up.

"Yeah sure. I just need an address and I'll be there at 12."

"Okay. I live at ..." I trailed off telling Liam Payne my address. We assured each other the time and he said he would surprise me with the café. I became so ecstatic that I ran down stairs to a heaving chested Issy. I ran over to him, picked him up, and spun him around. His black hair swished in front of his eyes as I sat him back on the ground.

"Issy... I'm going out to lunch with him." I muttered.

"No way!" he shouted, "What are you going to wear?" My mouth was now wide open. I had no idea what to wear. I barely knew which café we were going to. Then, I figured something cute and simple would do the trick wherever we were going.

"Come help me out, Issy. I have a couple of ideas." Issy followed me upstairs. His phone was ringing as soon as I opened my bedroom door. We sang along to the ringtone for a minute. It was Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Finally he saw that it was his boyfriend, Madoc. They've been together for around two years. Cutest thing ever!

"Hey, Rainy I have to skedaddle. I almost forgot about meeting Madoc at the gym to work out. Its gonna be a new thing. We are going to gain some upper body strength together."

"Have fun Issy. Work up a sweat for me, babe." I spoke as I hugged him good-bye and sent him on his way. It's about 10:30 now. I have to be ready by 12. Therefore, I need to take a shower.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes, placing them all in the hamper by the sink. I put a towel out on the counter and grabbed a wash cloth. After washing myself, I got out of my hot shower. I put my towel around me, over my breasts and tucked one side into the other. I brushed my hair deciding to let it air dry to keep its natural curl.

I loved my hair. It was a dirty blonde, dip-dyed purple and orange. My bangs naturally curl into little ringlets, whereas the rest of my hair is loose curls.

Trying to find what to wear, I think about what would best go with my eyes. A honey colored lace dres with a dark red satin bow at the waist. I figured this would be the best outfit. Now I just had to find some shoes. My mustard colored heels with brown ribbon laces will do. There we go, I think that's good. For my makeup I'll just put on some gold mascara, red eyeliner, red lipstick, and some light brown eyeshadow. Finally, I'm ready for my date with Liam... or am I? I completely and utterly forgot about my nails and perfume. How could I? Anyways, I sprayed on some sample perfume I got from Forever 21 the other day. Looks like its gone now. I'll just paint my nails a simple blood red and I should be good.