Ch.23

-Zayn's P.O.V.-

I open my eyes to a vision of beauty beside me. Tala is by far the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Then again, I'm 'smitten' for her, so, beauty is all I can see in her.

I haven't decided on what our date will be. I don't even know when. I have to look at my schedule to see when I'm free. I have a lot of recording in the studio for the next few weeks. Also, Tala has a job during the week, so, I have to think about that too.

Ranaita can watch Caderyn while we're out, unless she's busy. In that case, Niall could watch him. That kid adores Niall. Thinks he's like a super hero.

I shook my head of my thoughts as Tala shifted in my arms that were around her waist. She yawned and turned around in my grasp to face me.

"Morning." she spoke with a smile.

"Good morning, love." I spoke. I kissed her on the forehead and she lifted herself up causing me to let go of her waist. She stood up and walked over to her closet.

"Today is Sunday, right?" she asked me.

"Yes, why?" Tala pulled out some yoga pants and a plain grey t-shirt.

"What time is it?"

I took out my phone to see the time, "It's 8:43."

"Issy has probably already taken Ray to church." she told me.

"Oh." I didn't know what to say. The conversation sort of died. Plus, I'm a little awkward when it comes to talking.

"Let's go see who's left in this house, shall we." Tala suggested. I shrugged, pulled on a white t-shirt and some track pants. We left the room for the living area.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Tala asked as we entered the living room only to see that no one was in there. Just a mess of blankets from where Niall slept last night.

"In here!" I heard Louis shout from the kitchen. Tala walked in the kitchen and I followed her in there like a lost puppy.

"Good morning you two. Have a wonderful sleep?" Louis so cheerfully questioned. Harry, Niall, and Caderyn were sitting at the island eating pancakes. Louis was at the stove making them.

"Yes, we did. Now feed me before I die." Tala commanded as she sat down next to her son, across from Harry. I plopped on the stool next to her and waited for my pancakes as well.

"Mommy, do I have daycare today?" Caderyn asked Tala. Tala laughed.

"No, Cadey. We've been over this before. Whenever Aunt Rain goes to church, you don't have daycare. Remember?" Tala explained to her son.

"When will Aunt Rain be home?" the little boy wondered.

"I don't know. A bit after lunch maybe." Tala answered. Cadey nodded and kept eating his mush of a pancake. Once he finished, Niall helped him out of the high chair, cleaned him up, and put Caderyn's and his own plate in the sink.

When everyone was done, we all decided to wait for Ranaita to come back before we did anything too important. It was while we started waiting that I noticed that Liam wasn't present.

"Hey, Harry? Where's Liam?" I asked my mop headed friend.

"He went to church with Issy and Ranaita." he spoke plainly. Okay.

"I'm boooooooored." Tala whined.

"Me tooooooo." Louis chimed in with Tala's whining. Caderyn was sitting on the floor playing legos with Niall.

"Mommy. Play with me and Niall!" he sqealed.

"No! I hate legos. You always end up crushing my creations anyways." Tala complained to Caderyn. I stifled a laugh and Harry raised his eyebrows at Tala.