Ch.5

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

After the boys left last night, I crashed on my couch. I was exhausted from trying to impress them. It payed off though. They obviously were breath taken by my house and multiple skills. Leaving, they all kissed me on the cheek, except for Liam and Niall. Liam kissed on my lips, of course, but Niall hugged me tightly for what seemed like a long time. When he let go I wanted him to come back and hug me again. I know it's weird, but I really felt that way. I don't like it one bit. I think he did it on purpose. Stupid bastard! That's not nice, I know, but ... I don't care. I'm with Liam. Not Niall. I can't feel this way about him.

My parents called this morning an hour prior to me waking up. They called to check on me. I made sure to tell them that nothing was broken and their precious house is okay. They hung up once they knew everything was still intact. They didn't even ask how I was or told me they missed me. Ugh! I want better parents. I guess I can't really complain. I have an amazing life. I'm dating Liam Payne, my house is amazing, my friends are crazy great, and I have everything going for me career wise. I just wish Liam would make it official. Soon.

-Zayn's P.O.V.-

I woke up to Liam in the singing in the shower. Can he be any louder. I would tell him to shut up, but I was trying to figure out the song he was singing. It sounded like something by Bon Iver. How would he know who that is though. He doesn't listen to that genre of music. I got up to get a better listen. I walked over to the bathroom door. I was right! He was singing Skinny Love. He was singing it differently though. Completely different.

I heard the shower door slide open. I rushed back to my room and my bed. I pretended like I was still asleep. Liam walked past my door already in his clothes for the day. Why does he take them in there with him? They could get soaked.

When I was sure that he didn't know I was awake, I went to take my shower, as if I had just woken up.

"Enjoy my singing, Zayn?" I heard him yell. How?

"Yeah. It was great mate." I said. I stumbled into the living room where he was, "How do you know Bon Iver?"

"Bon Iver? I was singing a song by Birdy." he answered. Birdy is that girl Ranaita showed him right?

"It must have been a cover then. Bon Iver is the original artist for that song, buddy." I explained. I walked back to the bathroom to take my shower. Finally. I love the warm slippery caress of the water from the shower head. It washes off all of my impurities.

Getting out of the shower, Niall rushed in toward the toilet. He lifted the seat and vomited at least 5 times. He is not okay. I quickly called the lads to come in. They rushed to help. Liam got a rag and wet it with cold water. He put it on Niall's neck. Harry brought in some coke to settle Niall's stomach.

"Niall, are you alright?" I asked. He looked up at me like I was ignorant.

"Yeah, I am. Not throwing up at all." he turned his face back down at the toilet and flushed it. He stood up and rinsed his face in the sink. Gulping down the drink Harry had brought him, Niall left the bathroom. He slid on some shoes and a hoodie. He walked out of the flat without any keys. It's apparent he isn't going too far. Maybe just a walk outside for some fresh air.

"Louis?" Liam began, "Go check on Niall, will ya?" Louis slipped on some shoes and ran outside. Not too long after he ran out, he ran back in.

"He isn't out there!" Louis yelled. Where could he have gone?

"Where could he have gone?" Harry questioned. Wow. How unoriginal Harry.

"Maybe he ran somewhere. I'm sure he'll be back soon." I assured the lads.