Ch.43

-Niall's P.O.V.-

"I do." Dallon spoke to Kelsey after she had already done the same. The minister allowed them to kiss and they went full on. The small beach wedding crowd cheered for the newly weds. I smiled at Ita who is standing by Kelsey holding the bride's bouquet as well as her own. She smiled back before following after the bride and groom as they made their way down the white carpet that lie between the center of the peach colored wooden benches the guests were sat upon.

As the couple made their way to the jet ski in the water, Ranaita came up to me. We watched the happy pair go off until they returned with something that they had to retrieve from a nearby small land mass. They held it up to show that they had found it and announced that the baby was a girl. Everyone cheered and Ita smiled widely as she ran up to hug the pregnant bride. They stood there for a while just holding each other until Dallon pulled them apart. Issy and Madoc brought Ranaita back to me and Tala came over with Zayn.

"Zayn and I are leaving now. We'll see you back in Doncaster soon, yeah?" Tala spoke to Ranaita and I. We nodded and said our fairwells to her and Zayn. Ranaita took my hand and drug me back to the hotel we were staying at for the trip. We went to our room to change for the reception.

"Niall, will you help me with this zipper?" Ita asked me. I finished peeling off my jacket and walked over to Ita where she stood in front of the mirror. I unzipped her strapless, shiny, navy blue bridesmaid dress that is a bit higher up in the front than in the back.

I looked up when my hand reached the bottom and saw that she was staring at me over her shoulder through the mirror.

"Thank you." She spoke quietly. I nodded and smiled. I walk over to my suitcase and placed my jacket back in and decided that I would take off my tie as well. This left me in my light blue colored dress shirt and white chinos paired with my bare feet because Ita had told me that no one would be wearing shoes at the ceremony. No one was, but it felt a bit weird to not have shoes on.

I turned around to find Ita already dressed in the evening gown she had chosen for the reception. It was the same blue as my shirt and completely made of a sheer, lace material. It was long sleeve with a scoop neck and reached the bottoms of her feet in length. She wore rhinestone sandal tops on her bare feet and large diamond studs in her ears. Her hair was left down but she had sprayed glitter in it to make it sparkle. She looked breath taking.

I stepped back because I lost my balance as I looked her up and down. I saw her cheeks flush red while I kept gawking at her.

"Sorry." I spoke trying to avert my gaze.

"It's okay. Thank you, Niall." Ita replied stepping closer to me.

"You're welcome?" I questioned because I didn't know what she was thanking me for. Ranaita giggled and took my hand. She led me out the door and to the elevator. We walked out of the hotel and to a massive gazebo that was lit with Christmas lights and bubbles were floating in the surrounding air of the gazebo. People were already swaying to the beat of the soft, beachy music that the DJ was playing. Ita drug me up the steps of the gazebo and we immediately made our way to the bar.

We had about 4 shots before I realized something.

"I thought you didn't drink, Ita." I spoke to Ranaita that was sat on the bar stool next to me. She turned her head at the sound of her name. She looked at me for a minute before catching on to what I had meant. It was as if she had forgotten that she'd stopped drinking.

"Tonight is a special occasion." she told me hesitantly. I knew that that wasn't the real reason, but I assumed that if I needed to know the real reason she would tell me.