Ch.10

-Zayn's P.O.V.-

At the ice cream shop, Lou and I saw Danielle with some girl. It looked to be one of the girls that was bowling with Ranaita the other day. Liam had called her the short shy girl, but her name was unclear.

Trying to avoid them, Lou and I got our ice cream fixed and payed for, and we sat down. When Lou got up to use the loo, he came back with his eyes poppin out of his head.

"Lou? What's up mate? You're freaking me out with those eyes, dude?" I spoke. He sat back down in his chair.

"I just saw Dani and that girl snogging!" he exclaimed.

"Shh! Lou, they'll hear you." I scolded, "Are you serious?"

"As serious as Niall gets when you try to take his food." he replied. That's serious.

"What do we do?" I wondered aloud. Just then, Danielle was towering over our table with a smile playing on her lips.

"Hey boys." she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Dani." Louis gulped.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long." she went on. Why is she over here?

"Great. And I know. The whole break up between you and our best mate can really push us a part can't it?" Louis sassed.

"Umm... yeah. It can." she croaked. Danielle withdrew back to her table and her girl.

"Can you believe her? Coming up to us like that! The nerve!" Louis barked, his arms crossed.

"Calm down, drama queen. Let's get out of here." I asserted. We threw away our cups and left.

Another thing to tell Liam about a girl. Maybe I shouldn't though. It would only hurt him. Plus. last time didn't go so well. I should really learn to think things through.

-Loius' P.O.V.-

I can't think straight right now. Did I just see Liam's ex Dani, the one we knew and loved, kissing a girl. Is that why she broke up with him? Because she's a lesbian? Why would she tell him that she cheated on him then? Unless... She cheated on him with a girl!!!! I have to tell someone. I can tell Ranaita. She won't tell anyone. She keeps anything I tell her to herself. As long as I do the same.

LouLou: Hey! I have a secret to tell you about Dani!

RaRa: Liam's Dani?

LouLou: The very same. :/

RaRa: Tell me!!!

LouLou: She was kissing that shy girl that was with you at the bowling alley the other day.

RaRa: Maurie?!?! I knew she had a girlfriend!

LouLou: Yeah Maurie. Girlfriend?!?! :O

RaRa: Yeah. Maurie is a lesbian. She's been talking about this girl for months now. Now that I think about it, the girl she's described to me many times, sounds just like Dani.

LouLou: Holy Shit! Liam can't know about this RaRa!

RaRa: I know, LouLou. It would hurt him too bad. :(

LouLou: Yeah. Zayn and I are the only ones who know.

RaRa: Gotcha. I won't tell anyone. ;) TTYL babe.

LouLou: TTYL :)

I'm glad I told her. Now I can breathe normally. Here comes the hard part. Keeping this from the others. I hope Zayn doesn't accidentally bring it up some how.

Baby steps. I'll just go home for now. Worry about whats to come little by little.

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-