Ch.21

-Tala's P.O.V.-

Work was so stressful today. That's a lie. It was great. My pervy boss gave me a £2 an hour raise. I barely had to lift a finger to get him to agree to it. And, instead of getting 5 days extra paid vacation, I got 10. SCORE! I'm awesome.

So, now I have to go pick up Caderyn and pick up this dress Ranaita told me to get for her. She had texted me during my lunch break about it. She wants it pronto. Sometimes she can be so spoiled, but I love her anyways.

I got home a little after 6. I had the dress in the trunk. I brought Cadey inside, then I went out to get the dress. No one was home when I went in though. Where is everybody? Who cares.

I brought the dress indoors. I laid it on Ranaita's bed, still in the dress bag. I went back downstairs to fix Cadey some dinner. Everyone was sitting at the dinner table in the dining room. 1) Where the fuck did they come from? 2) Why are we eating in the dining room? 3) Am I going crazy, because they weren't here earlier, were they?

"Tala! Niall is dressing Cadey up. You and I need to go get you ready. The boys will get ready too. We are having a themed dinner tonight. The theme is 'Red Carpet'." Ranaita said all too quickly as she shoved me back up the stairs and to her room.

She locked the door behind her and grabbed the dress bag I had left on her bad just a second ago.

"What is this all about?" I questioned her. This all seems a little suspicious.

"I want to show the boys how different and fun I am. They don't get very long breaks and I want them to have fun whenever they're with me so that they always have something to think about on their trips." she explained. That seems reasonable, I guess.

"Okay. What am I going to wear? I didn't know about this until just now." I retorted knowing full well she could have told me sooner.

"The dress I asked you to pick up is yours, dummy. Now put it on!" she demanded, throwing the dress in my face. I unzipped the bag and pulled out this really sexy dress. I put it on and Ranaita examined every inch of me like I was some piece of art that she was critiquing.

"Perfect!" she shouted, "I'll fix your makeup in a minute, right now I'm gonna go put on my dress. You go put your hair up in that half-up vintage hairstyle." I did as she told me. I have a knack for hair, so, this hairdo, was easy to accomplish. I walked out of the bathroom and showed it to Ranaita, who was looking sexy as hell in an asymmetric dress with leather sleeve in camel. The bottom of the dress was a flowy slant from her left hip to below her right knee. It was so hot.

"That dress is amaZAYN!" I told her.

"AmaZAYN? Really?" she replied. I like saying amaZAYN. I thought it was very punny, seeing as he was just downstairs. Ranaita fixed my makeup, then her own. I put her hair up in a sleek, high ponytail. She looked great and so did I.

We went down the steps in our stilletos carefully. We went to the kicthen to see 6 very handsome young men standing before us. That included my little Cadey.

"Mommy!" Caderyn squealed as he ran to hug me. I picked him up and hugged him back. I set him down in his high chair at the end of the dining table.

"Woah." I heard Zayn mutter as he checked me out. I was wearing a white lace, one shoulder, asymmetrical, bodycon dress.

"Nothing to see here, Malik." I told him, rolling my eyes and sitting in my seat next to my son. Zayn came to sit next to my right. Harry was to the right of him, then Louis at the head of the table. Ranaita was in front of me with Liam to her left and Niall to his.

"You look so sexy, Ranaita." I noticed Liam whisper in Ranaita's ear. I saw Niall's eyes shoot daggers in Liam's direction. Could he make it anymore obvious? I mean really, no one could.