Ch.31

-Tala's P.O.V.-

I heard Ranaita come in the door and almost had the urge to greet her when I remembered that Liam was in the living area to see her before he went back to his flat. So, instead, I tucked Cadey into bed and went to go take a shower. I turned on my Pandora and put it on my Adele station and listened to her wonderful cover of the song, Make You Feel My Love.

I sang along as I rinsed out the Plum scented shampoo in my hair. I continued my shower and heard Amy Winehouse's Tears Dry On Their Own, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz, and Regina Spektor's The Call. I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair with my towel and brushed it out. I brushed my teeth and went to the living area in my plain pink thong and matching silk bra. I walked in to see a giddy Ranaita with her knees at her chest, looking through old photo albums.

"Watcha doin', love?" I wondered as I sat next to her on the floor in front of the couch. She flipped the page to a picture of her and I at my 18th birthday party. That was when I met Oliver. We were drinking and having a great time. Ranaita pulled the picture out and threw it into a pile of pictures on the left of her that I just now noticed.

"I'm taking out any pictures that remind me of bad times. I'm only going to have good times now, Tala." Rainy smiled and looked up at me over her knees,"I told Liam I loved him, Tala. And... he said that he loved me too." I sat there for a second and then brought my dear friend in for a hug. I know how much she and Liam really do love each other. I'm just glad that they finally told one another.

"That's amazing, Rainy." I told her as I let go. We continued looking through the albums. I helped and took out all of the pictures that reminded me of Oliver. I need to get over him if I'm ever going to be happy again. Zayn can help me with that, so, I decided to tell Rainy that we had to refill all of the empty photo slots with new, happy pictures. She agreed. We finished going through the 12 albums that she had and called it a night. We both went to bed with a new beginning in mind. I can't wait for Zayn and I's date on the 13th.

--June 12th--

-Zayn's P.O.V.-

I woke up this morning with and unbearable headache. I hopped out of bed to get in the shower. Not a good idea because the 'hop' made my headache worse. I slowly made my way to the bathroom to cleanse myself. When I completed my morning routine, the lads and I headed off to the studio. Rainy was joining us again because she wrote one of the songs that we are rehearsing today. She wanted to hear it, so, Liam suggested that she'd come. No one minded. Ranaita is one of our good friends now. Especially since herself and Liam were so close now and Rainy was with us lads whenever she wasn't working, at uni, or hanging with Issy or Maurie and Dani.

We pulled up to the studio and Rainy was waiting there with Tala. As soon as I saw Tala, I ran to her. I picked her up and twirled her around. I kissed her cheek as I set her down. I hadn't seen her in a whole week. She was busy with Cadey and work. I was busy with work too. That's why tomorrow was one of the only days that I could go on the date I promised her. Speaking of which, I have the perfect evening planned out for us. I'm sure that she'll love it all.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work?" I asked Tala, holding her hand and swinging it as we stepped into the studio together we everyone else in tow. She looked at me and smiled.

"I heard that you were singing Rainy's song today and took of work to hear it. I wore the sluttiest outfit yesterday to get my boss to agree. You should've seen it. You wouldn't be able to stop drooling." Tala smirked. I smiled at her and let go of her hand. The boys and I took our places in the booth and put our head phones on. We began to sing Rainy's song and my solo was first. It seemed as if Rainy purposely chose me for the first solo because it fit the way I felt about Tala perfectly. As I sang it, I looked directly at Tala the entire time. She smiled sweetly at me as I held out my last note.