Ch.15

-Liam's P.O.V.-

The 3 weeks passed by so slowly. Ranaita and I Skyped whenever we both had time to. Which was barely ever. I never thought about how much time Ranaita would be at Uni and work. I don't even know where she works, let alone her hours. It's not that I don't want to know. She refuses to tell me. She says that it's too embarrassing. I tried to call her on all of my breaks, but she rarely was able to answer. And I thought I was busy. I texted her a lot though. She responded mostly at night when she should have been sleeping or doing homework. I told her not to bother with me until I got back. She told me that was a silly thing to say and that she has to talk to me somehow while I'm gone or she'll go crazy.

Louis and Ranaita sent pictures to one another using this thing called Snapchat. Whenever Niall tweeted 'Hey people. How's it going?'or something along those lines, Ranaita would reply and ask him how he was. Zayn DMed her as much as he could. He even got a picture of her tattoo. I asked to see it and he said that it was a surprise. Whatever. Harry texted her like I did, but seemed to have much more fun with it than me.

Texting wasn't the same as being with her. I prefer calls and Skype rather than texting. I like hearing her voice and seeing her face. Emotions are hard to tell through messaging even though she used emoticons enough. I really missed her.

I'm really excited to be back though. I know she'll be waiting for me once I get off this plane. Considering we just landed, it won't be long.

Her parents are back in town by now. I'm afraid to meet them. I'm afraid that when I go over to her house, I'll see them and have to introduce myself. Not that I don't ever want to meet them. We haven't been dating long and I think it's too soon. I know I gave her that expensive locket, but that was because I wanted her to remember what my face looked like while I was gone. Not really. She has many posters and pictures of me all around her house. Me and the lads, that is. Still...

As I get off the plane now, I hope she is there to run up to me and give me a hug.

There she is. Her back is turned and she is talking to another girl. I don't know her. I can see Ranaita's tattoo slightly. The back of her shirt is low enough to where I can see her tattoo. She's wearing a pastel pink shirt with puffy sleeves and a black ribbon woven around the neckline and low back. It's tucked in to her short black leather shorts. Her hair is pulled up into some sort of fancy bun. I assume she dressed like this so that I could see her tattoo easily. I can.

The tattoo is phenomenal. Dallon did a great job. The mosaic is perfect and the colors go with her hair. Orange and purple. There's black too, but her hair is blonde, not black.

I ran over to her shouting her name, "Ranaita!" She turned and smiled wildly. She began running towards me too. We met half way and I lifted her in the air. I spun her around as she looked down at me while I still held her by the waist. I felt like there was no one else in the entire world. Just me and her. Perfection.

"Liam, love, you're gonna make me sick." she giggled. I set her feet on the ground. I suddenly became dizzy. She grabbed my shoulders to make sure that I didn't fall. I pulled her face to mine.

" I missed you so much." I told her.

"And I missed you." she put her little button nose to mine. She looked into my eyes then down to my chest.

"How was the trip?" she asked looking back into my eyes again.

"Boring." I kissed her lips. Sparks flew. Not only were there fireworks, but there were also dragons breathing fire, butterflies flying around me, twinkling lights filling my gaze, and birds singing sweet love songs in my ears. It was amazing. We let go.