Ch.34

- Ranaita's P.O.V.-

I knew what Tala's answer was to Zayn when he asked her to be his girlfriend. She always answered like this,

"Nah... Of course I will!" when she truly was fond of the lad who had asked her. She likes to joke with them and make the lad that's asking feel like she isn't interested. That had only happened twice before and sure, one of them ended up gay and the other cheated on her, but still. I know that Zayn won't hurt her.

Now to get a move on with Liam and I. We only have a week left before he goes on tour for a long while. Sure, I'll be busy with work, Uni, friends, church and stuff, but I quite enjoy the feeling of knowing where he is if I need him. Yes I can call him, Skype him, text him, face-time him, etc., but that isn't the same. It's not the same as hugging him whenever we see each other. It's not the same as kissing his perfect lips sweetly before he can say hello. It's not the same as holding his hand as we talk to one another or getting lost in the fact that he is so close to me when we talk. It's not the same as being able to smell that wonderful scent that is Liam Payne. Nothing can compare to actually being near the man I love. I do love him after all, and that means that I probably can't bear to be without him. He's my 'main man' as Cadey told me earlier today. I need him.

I've asked off of work for the next few days and called in a friend, Bria, to 'sub' for me on my time off. I can't let Liam leave without a lingering feeling that he's actually coming back to something once the tour ends. Especially since he'll be missing the concert on my birthday... So will LouLou, but I'm still determined to meet Eleanor. She's still going and we've chatted a bit through LouLou's calls to her. If I'm ever around when he calls her, he makes me join in and puts the phone on speaker. She seems nice and I can't wait to meet her. I'm making Dani come in place of Li because she hasn't seen El in a while and they miss each other's company. In Lou's place I'm bringing Folipee. She always spends my birthday with me somehow and she's not modeling that day.

Also, Kelsey and Dallon's wedding is in 7 months. That's 4 months after the concert and hopefully the boys will be back then because Liam is supposed to be my date. If he doesn't go I'll be alone. All of my other friends, of course, already have dates or friends that they're bringing because it just seems impossible to be single/alone in my group. Wakely though, he's usually alone. However, for this occasion, he's managed to get an old high school friend to join him. Her name is apparently Anna Bette and she is blind. Maybe that's why she agreed to go with Wakely. I’m just kidding. Wakely is pretty handsome and couldn't possibly get more toned or slim, but he is quite the nerdy looking lad.

So, to make up for the fact that Liam might not be there for either of those events, he and I are spending the most romantic week together. I'll be spending the night at LouLou’s place with him and the other lads until they leave. Zayn will visit Tala every evening for dinner, but other than that it will be just me and the lads for the week. I've persuaded them to let me make their meals during the week as payment for letting me stay. Yes, they did object quite a bit, mostly Liam, but I insisted. When I insist, you accept whatever it is that I'm insisting.

Right now, I'm packing everything I need for the week and LouLou is helping me. Liam, Zayn and Niall are at the studio recording their parts to a song that the other lads had already finished, so LouLou and Haz decided to help me pack instead of Liam. They've been throwing in a lot of unnecessary things. For example:

1) my alarm clock 2) a tub of sharpies 3) a box of s’mores pop-tarts 4) all of my thongs (36 to be exact) 5) spare buttons 6) all of my skimpy, lingerie nighties (14 of those little things) 7) light-bulbs 8) extra harp strings

I made them compromise with me and allowed them to leave the tub of sharpies, 8 of my thongs, 4 nighties, and the box of s’mores pop-tarts in the suitcase. I don't know how many times they think Liam and I will have sex this week, but honestly I'm hoping enough to last me until he gets back.