Ch.40

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

After celebrating a little more, Bria dropped by because she forgot to give me my present. She handed me a room key and told Liam and I that it was for the honeymoon suite in a local yet extravagant hotel. I gladly snatched the key from her, grabbed some things from upstairs (extra clothes for myself and Liam) and went out the door. Liam and I left the others behind, not caring what they did for the rest of the night. Liam drove us in my car to the hotel and we rushed in, trying to avoid any possible fans or anyone that would be suspicious about Liam Payne going to a hotel with me, some random girl.

I kicked off my white, strappy heels and I pounced on the cushiony hotel mattress and laid back exasperated. A night alone with Liam. The man I love and can't wait to tackle.

Liam laughed at my childish move that he's slowly getting used to, seeing as I do that to every bed. He walks over to me, throws the small bag I packed and made him carry up to the side, and crawls on top of me slowly.

"Let's make this night alone useful, yeah?" he spoke sexily and then biting the corner of his lip. I smiled and pecked his lips sweetly. I nodded and chuckled as he smiled back at me. He pushed stray hair away from my cheeks lovingly while I stared intently in his beautiful brown eyes. He noticed my staring and stared back. I moved my hand to his face and caressed his cheek before pulling his face to mine. We kissed slowly. Our tongues slipped in and battled until his became the winner. We parted and he trailed kisses from my mouth to collar bone where he left a small, purple-ish mark. Then, he kissed me more. He kissed my forehead, then my nose, my individual cheeks, the corners of my mouth, and finally my mouth.

The kiss on the mouth was soft, meaningful and quick. He then moved his hands from next to my head, where they were to help him prop himself up. He moved them to the bottom of the sheer, red blouse that has holes cut out around my shoulders. I sigh in content as he pulls it up to my bust and stops. He places his hand on my stomach and kisses me again on my lips as he traces circles around my mid-section. He stops and moves his face to my stomach and kisses me there. I feel the pressure of his lips lessen when he begins to kiss up toward my breasts.

His face lifts from my stomach and he tugs at my top while giving me a pout that was still soooo sexy. I gave in to him and pulled my top over head. I watched his concentration face while he fumbled with unclasping my bra that connects in the front. When he finally got it free I rolled my eyes a him because he dove straight in, sucking and nibbling on the center of my breasts in desperation. I let out a small moan when he tugged at one of the aureoles with his teeth. Although my eyes were closed at the time, I knew he was smirking at the sound he made me create.

Firm on the action of teasing me, Liam bit the other as well. This only made me want to become forceful with him and make him give in. However, I held back and allowed the boy to tease me knowing that it would make the ride only that much better.

Eventually, Liam grew tired of just messing with my chest and started sliding a hand down to my white, splatter paint skinny jeans. He slowly undid them with one hand as he licked my nipples in a circular motion, earning him another moan. Once he succeeded in sliding off my tight jeans, Liam put the hand that fumbled to undo them on my nearly soaked pussy. He laid it there for a second and looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Wet so soon?" he questioned in a jokingly disappointed tone. I whimpered a bit as he started to rub my pussy through my panties.

"Come on. Don't give in that easy." he spoke in a low, almost teasing and still sexy voice. Then, he ripped my panties off of me. Great! I thought. My favorite pair ruined.

Before he could slide his fingers in, I grabbed his hand and pulled myself together. Liam looked up at me with a smirk and tried to get his hand out of my grip, but to no avail. I chuckled in a taunting manner and rolled us over so that he was below me. Liam looked shocked at first, but eased up as I left a mark of my own on the crook of his neck. As I sucked and nibbled on one spot for a moment, I lowered his pants to his ankles somehow and he kicked them off to the floor. I let up and admired the lovely bruise I placed on him for a moment and then yanked the buttons of his shirt open. Liam went wide eyed at how I did it with such ease. This isn't exactly my first time ripping open a dress shirt.