Ch. 48

-Liam's P.O.V.-

"Me hurt you?" She questioned before turning with a sniffle,"I think I'm going to take a shower now, Liam." Just as she said that, she walked into her bathroom and locked the door. I sighed and glanced down at my tear stained shirt. It didn't help that I was now crying as well.

She was asking me something when she said that. Almost as if it was stupid of me to think that she would've hurt me then. Then? Yes, then. As in the time in which I was ignoring her. We were perfect at that time. There was no reason she would've hurt me.

Way to go, Liam. My inner voice spoke to me. You just had to hurt her 'first'.

I couldn't help but feel like my inner voice was right. I had no reason to be so scared that she would hurt me 'first'. I was so ignorant to think that Niall was right. I didn't know what was going on in Ranaita's head at any time, so why would Niall? How would he know that she didn't love me?

I was taken out of my thoughts by Ranaita entering the room again. She sighed at the sight of me. I assume that she would've expected me to leave by now.

"I need to go to bed, Liam." she whispered lowly, although I could still hear her. I nodded and stood up. I walked over to her with my face still sticky with tears that I didn't bother to rub away. I smiled at her and took her in an embrace. It was loose so that she could get out if she wanted to, but she didn't. Instead, she hugged me back.

I kissed her temple and apologized. She didn't need an explanation, she knew. She knew what I was sorry for and why.

After that, I walked out. However, I remained by the door frame and watched as Ranaita climbed into bed. As I walked away, I could still hear every sound she made which wasn't a good thing. She was crying again. I understood, though. This whole situation must be overwhelming for her.

I made my way down the steps and out of the house. I got in my car and went back to Louis' flat. When I got through the front door, I expected silence. Needless to say, it wasn't silent. There were people arguing.

I went into the living area in which the noises were coming from. Zayn and Tala were arguing on one side of the room whilst Harry, Louis and Niall were arguing on the other.

"Excuse me." I spoke in a calm and clear tone. Although my voice wasn't loud enough to be heard over the discussions, everyone's head snapped to me.

"Ranaita is safe at home and asleep." I continued. They all nodded and went back to their arguments. I shook my head in shame of them and decided to go to my room and sleep. I actually ended up sleeping, regardless of the yelling in the other room.

-Zayn's P.O.V.-

I couldn't believe what was happening. Tala was breaking up with me for Oliver. The guy that cheated on her and scratched her face after yelling at her to leave. She's leaving me for him and she's angry with me about it. After all we've been through and everything I've done for her, she decides to just end it. She's even complaining about how I should be happy for her.

"He and I are getting married in a week!" she spat at me and I stopped myself from spilling out the previous words I was thinking of. She's marrying the arse in a week.

"What the Hell, Tala?!" I snapped back. She crossed her arms and scowled at me.

"Like you didn't see this coming." she muttered. My eyes almost bulged out of my head.

"The Hell I saw this coming! How could I think that my supposedly wonderful girlfriend was going to leave me to marry an ex that hurt her so badly?" Tala laughed at my question.