Ch.27

-Louis' P.O.V.-

I was about to go to bed when my phone, that was on my pillow next to me, lit up. I looked at the screen to see RaRa had sent me a message. I opened it and read it.

RaRa: I have something I need to talk to you about.

LouLou: What is it, RaRa?

Harry asked me who I was texting. He had just gotten out of the shower and walked over to his bed. I turned and shook my head.

"No one special." I told him. Just then, my phone lit up again.

RaRa: You can't tell anyone. Promise?

LouLou: Promise. Now tell me. :)

RaRa: I wouldn't smile if I were you, LouLou. It isn't the best news.

LouLou: Okay. Get on with it then.

RaRa: First, I want to say that I want my relationship with Liam to be perfect. I can't have a perfect relationship if I have secrets.

LouLou: I agree completely. Now what are you rambling about?

RaRa: I kissed Niall the other day and I shouldn't have. I want to tell Liam and get it off of my chest, but I don't want him to break up with me because of it.

LouLou: That is definitely something you need to tell him! I don't know how to help you with this, but you need to apologize to him.

RaRa: I know. I feel really bad. I'll tell him next time we talk. I just hope that it's in person. I've held it off too long as it is. You don't hate me now, do you LouLou?

LouLou: No! I couldn't hate my best friend. Ever, but this is a bad thing you did and I'm very disappointed in you RaRa.

RaRa: I know. I'm disappointed in myself. Cheating is the one thing I don't do. I only wish that he'll let me explain and understand me.

LouLou: I wish the same, for your sake. He's already been cheated on once. I don't exactly know how he'll take this.

RaRa: Yeah... Thanks LouLou. I love ya, buddy. Good night. :)

LouLou: Good night, love. :)

This is bad. Very bad.

"No one important, huh?" Harry said from behind me. I jumped hoping that he didn't see the messages.

"You've been texting them for like an hour, Lou. Who was it that was so important that you couldn't tell me who it was?" Harry wondered. Okay, cool. So, he didn't see the messages. Knowing Harry, he would run and tell Liam immediately. It isn't a bad thing that he does that and his heart is in the right place, but RaRa needs to be the one to tell Liam about all this.

"If I didn't tell you earlier, why would I tell you now?" I smirked, "Now get in bed. We have a lot to do tomorrow." Harry huffed and went to his bed and fell asleep all too quickly. I chuckled a bit and fell asleep as well.

-------------------------

I woke up the next morning and realized that we had to go to the studio today. I hopped out of my bed and hurried to take a shower. I didn't even bother to take a look at the clock. I ran around my room, pulling out clothes from my drawers and searching for socks and shoes to wear. I put on some cologne and rushed into the kitchen for a muffin as a 'quick-pick-up' breakfast.

I grabbed my hoodie from the couch and pulled it over my head. I began to walk out the door eating my muffin when I heard someone softly say my name. I turned to see who it was and there was Harry standing a few feet behind me groggily rubbing his eyes. He's still waking up.

"Lou, where are you going?" He asked while he yawned. I yawned back. OH NO IT'S CONTAGIOUS!!!!

"The studio. We have to be there today." I stated plainly.

"We don't have to be there until 4, Lou." Harry informed me. I face palmed myself and dragged my hand down my face, pulling my lower lip with it. Harry shook his head and went to the cupboards in the kitchen. He opened it up and took out a box of cereal and a bowl. He poured himself some cereal and grabbed a carton of milk to add to it. Instead of a liquid milk coming out of the jug, thick clumps landed on Harebear's cereal. He groaned loudly and shouted,"Louis! Do you ever clean out your fridge?!"

I laughed and shook my head at him.

"I do, but we haven't been here in 3 and a half weeks Harry. Did you forget that?" I told him. Harry nodded and threw the milk out along with his cereal. He sighed and walked to our room and locked the door.

"Looks like we need to go grocery shopping, Lou." Harry said as he came back out of our room dressed to go out and sneakers in his hands. He bent down and put the shows down and I groaned.

"I don't wanna!!!!" I whined. Harry looked up at me while he tied his laces. He gave me a scowl and stood up.

"I WANT MY CEREAL AND MILK!!!!" he yelled at me. He was shaking me with his hands on my shoulders. I couldn't help but laugh. I nodded once he released me and took a step out of the door. I saw Harry leave a note on the counter for the other boys to see, and then he walked out of the flat. We went to my car and drove to the grocery store.

--------------------------

It took almost an hour, but we finally had everything we needed. We had gotten all of our favorite cereals, frozen dinners and pizzas, crisps, sweets, pastries, fruits and vegetables. The cart was piled high with food. We ended up paying over 200 pounds. That's pretty good though. Especially since we live with Niall.

Haz and I drove back to the flat and were greated by an extatic Niall when we opened the door. He grabbed as many bags from us as he could and rummaged through them all to find some good breakfast food. Harry and I finally walked in.

I ran over to the couch and pounced my bum onto the middle cushion between a seemingly sleepy Zayn and a wide awake Liam. Zayn growled at me and Liam only smiled. I turned to face the telly and saw that they were watching Phineas and Ferb. Of course. I huffed and hopped up off of the couch. I went to mine and Harry's room only to find that the door was locked. I heard chaos. I bet Harry's mad about something, but what?

Whatever. If he wants to tell me he will. Now to bother Liam about today's surprise.

-Harry's P.O.V.-

How could he not tell him?! Why haven't I told him?! Liam needs to know. Niall needs to be punched. Ranaita needs to get her act together. What is going on?

I'm so angry at the world. As soon as I got home from the grocery store, I went into my room to gather some better clothes for the surprise tonight and then go take a shower. I saw Louis' phone lit up on his bed. I think he left it here on accident. I picked it up to go take it to Lou, but I saw the beginning of the message already and who it was from. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal if I read it.

RaRa: I think I'll tell him tonight.

Was the message I read. I got confused and decided to read further into the conversation. I got angrier and angrier as I read the messages. At first, I was impatient with Rainy's stalling, so, I skimmed. She kissed Niall! Niall let her! She's telling him tonight! Is she leaving Liam for Niall?! She can't. She's the perfect girl for Li. I really liked her too, but now... now she's toast.

I stomped over to the door and locked it to avoid someone walking in on me. I stormed about the room, slamming open drawers closed and kicking sturdy pieces of furniture with all my might.

Lou is my best mate and Liam's too. He should have told him. Am I missing something that excuses this? No. I'm not. There's no excuse, at all. After all Liam's been through with Dani, Ranaita's decided to hurt him again. How could such a seemingly nice girl be so cruel.