Ch.12

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

We were all in the van, leaving to go somewhere. The lads wouldn't tell me where and went to great lengths so that I wouldn't find out 'til we got there. I was blind folded with ear buds in my ears from Zayn's ipod, playing loud music. They duck taped my hands and feet together. My mouth was the only thing I could move. Although, anytime I asked about what we were doing, I felt a hand cover my mouth. It was big and cold. I licked and/or bit it to get it off of my face. It worked every time, but the same hand kept coming back.

I knew it was the same hand because it stayed wet from my saliva and I could feel the teeth marks from previous bitings. Whoever this was covering my mouth honestly didn't care that I kept biting and licking them. They pulled away when I did it, but kept coming back for more. Idiot.

I knew when we had finally reached our destination because someone picked me up and set me down outside of the van. I felt the sun hit my skin and sand underneath me. I know we're at the beach or something. It could be a park though.

As one of the lads ripped the tape off of my hands and feet, I couldn't help but yelp. It hurt.

"Sorry." I heard Zayn quickly say from behind me. Okay so he was taking the tape off my hands, but who was at my feet. I kicked whoever it was and they shouted.

"Ouch! That was my ankle Ita!" Definitely Niall. He's the only one who calls me Ita.

"Ita? Is that your nickname for her, Niall?" Harry spoke untying the bandana over my eyes.

"Finally! I can see! It's a miracle!" I shouted standing up once all of the tape was taken off of me.

"You're a funny one RaRa." LouLou told me. He took my hand and Harry took the other. Where is Liam?

I took a look at where I was. We were not at a park. Or a beach. I was in someone's back yard. They had set me down in a sand box.

"Where are we?" I wondered aloud. Zayn popped out in front of Louis, Harry and I.

"We, m'lady, are in the backyard of Louis' next store neighbor's house." He spoke.

"Why?" I asked with a slightly perplexed look on my face.

"I don't know. Ask Lou."

I turned to LouLou and asked him the same question I had just asked Zayn. He only shook his head and him and Harry pulled me towards Louis' backyard and into the back door. Liam was there with Louis' mom.

"Hello boys." she greeted them. This is so awkward. What am I doing here?

Jay walked over to me and embraced me in a hug. This was unexpected. She quickly let go and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Ranaita. Liam's girlfriend." I replied to her. She nodded her head with a gigantic smile on her face.

"I know dear. Liam told me. He really likes you ya know?" I tilted my head and looked toward Liam who was standing by the back wall. Jay walked me in further of the house. She signaled for me to sit on the couch.

"I'm going to leave you and the boys alone, while I go get groceries for dinner. They insisted that you have a normal family day with them." Jay informed me. A normal FAMILY day? I'm not their family... Hmmm...

Louis walked into the room and sat on the couch next to me. He turned on the telly and began to play Mario Kart.

"Hey! You said you'd wait for me!!!" I heard Harry yell as he ran toward Louis ad lunged at him. Instead of tackling Louis to the ground like I assume he intended, Harry landed on his stomach on the floor in front of me.