Ch.7

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

While Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis continued to celebrate the new reltionship in the kitchen, I went to sit with Niall who seemed a bit bitter.

"What's shakin' bacon?" I questioned settling myself down on the cushion next to him. He gave me a grin that he was amused, but went back to sulking. I elbowed his shoulder playfully.

"C'mon kid! There's a party in here, broseph! Turn that sad face into a happy one!" I encouraged him. He perked up a bit.

"Go get me a glass, will ya please?" he said. I nodded with a huge smile on my face. I grabbed him a glass and took it back to him.

"Thanks, lass. So, you and Liam? Official now." he spoke as he took a sip of the oh so tantalizing wine. How I wanted some. If only I could take one sip. No! I can't. Just reply and you'll be fine.

"Yeah. Isn't it dandy?" I breathed. My eyes almost clenched shut from my large smile.

"Yeah." Niall sighed. Is this kid okay? What's wrong with him?

Not wanting to know the answer to that, I pulled Liam aside and told him that I should get back. I left and gave each of the lads a kiss on the cheek as I walked out. Liam drove me home.

He walked me to my door. Pushing me up against the door as he kissed me goodnight, I opened the door and motioned him in. A smile grew evident on his handsome face. I took my shoes off and led Liam upstairs to my room.

We kissed all the way up the stairs, making us stumble every other step, causing me to giggle. I pounced on my bed and sat, legs hanging off the side. I patted a spot on the bed next to me with my hand. He sat next to me and stroked my cheek as our lips met again.

He pulled me onto his lap. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and let him fight me for dominance. I won. I pushed him down on his back. He took off his shirt while I threw my clothes to the other side of the room. I pulled his pants ang boxers to his ankles. He looked up from the bed at me. Knowing what I was about to do, he stood up as I got on my knees. I started off stroking his manhood until it was upright. I licked the tip and swirled my tongue around it. I heard a moan reach his lips as I continued to pleasure him.

When I felt ready, I put Liam's hand on my ponytail and allowed his thick shaft to enter my mouth. He shoved himself in and out of my lips with the hand tugging on my ponytail. I kept consistent with my tongue and licked him like a lolipop before running my hands on the inside of his thighs. This earned me another low moan from the back of his throat. Knowing he was about to cum into my mouth, I took control. Going faster and harder to make things go smoothly. He reached his climax, letting himself go all over my face. I looked up at him and smiled.

I licked my lips where some of the semen was. His eyes grew wide and he threw me onto the bed. He tackled me with kisses all over my body. Then, he gotdown the my thighs. Being wet already, Liam slid his middle finger just above my lower lips. I shuddered at the feeling. He slowly shoved his finger in, making me arch my back from his first hard plunge. I suddenly felt something wet on my clit. Liam was flicking it with his tongue. I clenched the sheets from pleasure.

Seeing my reaction, he removed his finger and began performing oral on me. I couldn't help my moan.

"Oh! Liam! Oh!" was all I could muster because soon after I said that, Liam shoved his large cock into me. It was the best feeling ever. His hips started to slowly grind against mine. I heard small whimpers release from my lips as he contiued to please me. My heart was racing as Liam tried leaving another mark on my neck like the last time. Finally, I came with him inside of me. He came as well and collapsed on my body.