Ch.37

-Louis' P.O.V.-

Today is the day. I'm a slight bit sad. I hate leaving my bestie behind, but it needs to be done. It's my job. Plus, I don't think that the fans(millions of girls and many lads I suppose) would appreciate it if we canceled our tour because of one girl.

We're all saying our good-byes at the airport. Tala, Ranaita, Cadey and Bria are all here to bid us farewell. I don't really like Bria. Something about her just doesn't sit right with me. I try my best to avoid her, really.

"I'm gonna miss my LouLou." RaRa told me as we embraced each other while the other lads around me were saying good-bye to the rest of the 'groupies' we brought along.

"I'm gonna miss you too, RaRa!" I wailed as tears rushed down my face.

"We'll text all the time, okay? No exceptions. If you're on stage and your phone buzzes, because I know you keep it on you regardless of what sound crew tells you, you better text back. I'll text back even if I'm in court, okay?" she said. I smiled and nodded knowing full well that she is risking her job if she does that, as am I.

She, sadly, pulled away and rushed to Harry who had just finished making out with Bria. Ugh! Gross!

She then went over to Zayn, then Niall, and lastly (but not least to my RaRa) Liam. They hugged until our flight was called. They smashed their lips together and I said my final good-byes to Cadey and Tala before grabbing Liam and getting on the plane. He griped the whole way there, but we have to leave.

The entire first part of the flight consisted of Liam telling the other lads about the lesbian porn thing that RaRa made me do, Liam talking to RaRa on the phone and the lads periodically stealing it to talk to her, Zayn sleeping while we all drew on him (3 times), and Niall munching on random things that he found he had in his carry-on. The snacks had small sticky notes on them. When Niall opened another just a minute ago, the note fell onto the floor by my seat.

"Niall? Do all of them say this?" I turned to the boy and held up the note. He shook his head.

"No they all say different, small messages. The messages mean the same thing though. She's trying to get a point across, but I refuse to accept it." he claimed. I raised my eyebrows and asked for the other notes that he had read so far.

They were all small friendship quotes about how friendship is fragile. I don't understand. Does he refuse to accept the fact that friendship is fragile? No, that's not it. I'll just ask him about it later.

-Ranaita's P.O.V.-

Work, work, work. All I do lately is work. I'm on summer break with Uni now because I just took my end of terms last week. The boys have been gone about a month now. Still, all I do is work. No phone calls to or from the boys until around 2 or 3 a.m. because they are in America now.

Honestly, it bothers me. To only be able to talk my boyfriend and best friends when I'm half asleep sucks. I just want them home. They won't be back for another 7 months though and they're missing my birthday.

Anyways, like I said, all I do is work lately. It is also what I'm doing right now. Thank God it's gotten more professional, though. My boss, Gregory, finally dumped that skank bag, Maria. She is officially not a distraction to Gregory and I. Now, Gregory can take all the cases he wants because he isn't caught up in some girlfriend drama and I can file paper work and research easily enough without Maria asking me to get anything for her or keep her company.

Everything is going smoothly here. I've received a long overdue raise (I don't need it, but whatever) and Laurell and I are getting more chances in the court room. Our bosses have been letting us sit second chair in court. We aren't certified to ask questions, but we can shadow. I'm really excited for this one case we've been working on for the past week. This woman, Gregory's client, is trying to claim that the defendant raped her. Everyone knows that he clearly did. We have evidence (loads) to prove it. Our client is asking for money from him too. A little over 80 thousand pounds. She deserves the money with all she's been put through in this case. The rapist's lawyer has asked her so many inappropriate questions and I just want to punch him so hard in the bullocks that I knock them straight out of his throat.